Dual 6374 190KV rear Motors like a boss

this is not a problem, it’s normal behaviour when the motor isn’t sensor. :wink:

yeah, thats what i was saying both motors were exchanged, the one that seems to have problem was fine when changed into the other vesc while the other one that seems like the good one ended up acting weird when plugged into the other vesc

if you want to save costs, you can buy a VESC from https://www.vandaelectronics.com. they are a local taiwanese company…and reply quickly to emails.

what do u mean by not sensor? can you explain? sorry this is my first build and there are still a lot that im not really good at

if its vesc problem ill get a refund or a working vesc from enertion wouldnt wanna waste my money buying another vesc when i got two brand new ones just now…

could it be possible that one of your belts is slightly tighter on one wheel than the other (more friction)

But if the vesc is able to detect the motor parameters, there should not be a problem.

I wonder how my set up is going to be when its done because i have modded trucks these gullwings with 15 inch axles on 97mm wheels at 20mph. Ima have to wear body armor lol.

Riding the board at 20mph looking like this

4 Likes

guys its been over a week since i contacted enertion for support they seem to answer my problem with nano x remote fine, willing to send me a new one after confirming the ordering number but about vesc i gave them the link to this post with the video and summerized the problem, they never gave me any reply… and its been 6 days ever since…

@onloop i know ur busy and all but my problem through ur customer service isnt responding…
this is the email…

I got some trucks from evolve just for this, i have some sk3 6374 motors and they dont seem to fit

TB 218mm and psycho’s tkp wideass trucks will fit dual 6374.

former are caliber clones, latter are psycho’s own.

here’s mine

https://esk8content.nyc3.digitaloceanspaces.com/uploads/db2454/original/3X/3/6/3682f947c3a30125221a6255c7374274e0136b3d.jpg

2 Likes

These are my evolve hangers on sidewinder trucks. I’m using 5065 racerstar motors. That’s a 6374 motor balanced on top. There should be 5mm or so in between them. The Evolve motor plates would need a little working on too.

1 Like

Mate! I bought two “front trucks” Not one front and one rear… The rear truck itself has motor plates Those are meant to fit the original 5065 motors from evolve! It is wide enough if the motor plates are set a bit more out, but they are sealed dead, so if you want to fit them on the super wide truck you need to purchase two front trucks, and DIY the motor holders yourself to the size that fits you. And trust me, there are a HUGE chinch of space for you to work on these trucks, but it does mean that you might need to grind the trucks to your favor. After all, this is DIY, you would need more than just basic assembly. Hope this helps!

2 Likes

What kind of 6374 motors do you use? My sk3 motors wont fit

SK3 6374s are actually about 85mm in length, they won’t fit

sk3 have that nipple on the end plate, it’ll be a pain to fit dual on the 218mm trucks.

Dammit… i already have 2 sk3s, what kind of 6374s actually fit though, i was thinking about maytech but i have no idea where to get them

https://psychotiller.com/product/sensored-6374-190kv

also the tb 6374. basically any motor where the end plate is flat

www.buildkitboards.com too but not in stock atm(I got the last one :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)