Dream Builds. What cool sh*t do you wanna build?

I built my dream board already but I haven’t gotten to enjoy it much since it broke my Ruroc and put me in the hospital LMAO

I do want to make a high powered AWD Mountain Bike but that’s really expensive and I don’t see my self using it often.

2 Likes

http://freebord.com/

1 Like

These were the guys telling us not to buy their bindings.

5 Likes

Yeah your board is a beast! Since you cant use it right now, why not send it to me :wink: ill just keep it warm for you

1 Like

Yeah what was the deal with that

in a word, stupidity.

2 Likes

Man I feel like that would either be super legit or like an IKEA shopping cart

1 Like

You want a freebord or a Leiftech style Freeboard?

1 Like

electric freebord and efoil and well… a time machine…

6 Likes

Being Tony Stark, then I can have whatever I friggin want

1 Like

Except those infinity stones. Wait for it…

1 Like

Bitch, I’ll steal and ride away on my skateboard

1 Like

8 Likes

Yep, I had that exact look on my face the first time I rode my board. Same hands too.

3 Likes

Dem Nike shoes, I need a pair in my life with auto lacing.

2 Likes

Im building my Dream Build right now… I cant wait :smiley:

BOARD: HolyCarve 15 ply WHEELS: 6 Inch Urban Treads BATTERY: 10s5p 30q ( Or 12s5p??? I cant decide!!) VESC: Dual Focboxes (hopefully Unity if I can get my hands on one :heart_eyes: MOTOR: 190kv 6374 TB motors DRIVE TRAIN: Kug3’s 1:3 Mini spring Gear drive :slight_smile: REMOTE: Custom firefly remote from solidgeek

I know its not a dream build by many, but I tend to be a realist… so you can see why Ive chosen this :sweat_smile: :joy:

3 Likes

Duuude i wan’t a freaking cool Dual drive, i’m on a single motor for months but i’m still thinking about going onto a dual because of the settings … Like I spent some hours to get my things perfectly aligned and I still go back through it sometimes so I don’t really know, and I would need to by another motor, motor mount, pulleys, even a VESC lol

1 Like

A helmet with built in on screen display info (speed, battery, etc) HUD style

10 Likes

An electric snowboard that goes uphill in Scotland so I don’t need to use those good awful Poma button lifts anymore. Thank you and good night :crescent_moon:

5 Likes