Draw a picture on the bad grip tape deck

There should be a grip tape on the whole deck, but only one of the decks was shipped in that shape.

So I decided to draw a picture. :thinking:

Prepare work tools and~~

it draws on a grip tape with an awl.

The first art knife on the grip tape was broken at the moment it was cut. So I worked with a cutter knife :weary:

The total working time was 2 hours and 30 minutes.

My youngest daughter, who likes boards, became a model.

36 Likes

Sick art brother! :+1::heart_eyes_cat:

4 Likes

Serous patience… pays off… straight legit!:star_struck::clap:

3 Likes

Looks great.

3 Likes

That’s so creative! Turned out great! Your lighting setup also looks awesome. Are the back lights integrated into the belt covers? They look really sweet! How can I get my hands on some? I assume the front ones are Shred lights?

3 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Honestly, it’s hard;;;

2 Likes

Thanks~!!!

2 Likes

144 neo-pixels on the motor cover.

The front light is a 12-volt daylight mounted on the vehicle. I made a cover with a 3D printer.

4 Likes

Sweet! Any chance you could do a write-up on how to mount and control those rear lights? What do you use for the animation and blinking? Do you need special belt cover 3D print files? Thanks!

4 Likes
3 Likes

Hey those are the exact lights that I am using for my board. Glad to see they are nice and bright! Are you running them at the full 12V 0.5A

3 Likes

Yes, that will be consumed.

2 Likes

Can I get a link for them?

4 Likes

Serious skills! Nice work!

3 Likes

What is the significance of having four wheels in the back?

3 Likes

Here’s the link! They were incredibly cheap but the outside is aluminum, and the threads and everything seems pretty high quality to me.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/LED-DRL-Eagle-Eye-Auto-Car-Motorcycle-Daytime-Running-Tail-WHITELight-10W-DC-12V-/291763580025?hash=item43ee76ec79

3 Likes

It is the front. It feels like a bigger wheel.

2 Likes

Looks awesome! :+1:

3 Likes

Thank you, good man!

2 Likes