Don't Pokemon and ESK8

I need to get at least a helmet lol :grin: Ive reached 25 mph and didn’t even realize it until I check my phone

1 Like

yes, do NOT ride until you have one. it only takes an instant to turn into a vegetable.

1 Like

Drink plenty of water and ice up your shoulder.

1 Like

HAHA! I guess this is the first instance of pokemon and esk8 related accident? :joy:

Seriously though, you probably tear a shoulder muscle or something, better to go see the doctor and have it check out. Also, apply ice pack to your shoulder or any areas that hurt (but do not show physical bleeding) for the next 24 hrs to prevent scaring of the muscle and inflammation. Good luck dude!

1 Like

thanks man! already have ice and tonnes of water :slight_smile:

1 Like

i think the problem is that you are playing pokemon go.

1 Like

So… don’t Pokemon and GO… That should be the new don’t text and drive

1 Like

Ouch man. Rest up.

Too many people have been getting hurt playing pokemon!

It’s more dangerous than eboards!

2 Likes

@link5505 all the best and speedy recovery. Hope it’s not too bad.

you should change the title of your post to something like: “Don’t skate and play with your mobile at the same time…” or “always watch where you’re going while eboarding …” or “don’t be distracted while riding …”

2 Likes

I will fight the urge!

1 Like

Whats a good helmet for eskating?

just run down to your local sports store and buy a good helmet there.

some trusted brands are triple eight, bell, and TSG.

tsg pass is a awesome helmet! not cheap though, alternatively some mtb helmet will do, full face makes sense!

Linking this thread here too:

1 Like

@link5505 all the best bro!! hope you are good again soon!

1 Like

Now I love that title!!! :clap:

1 Like

Dude! You almost won the Darwin Award! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Seriously, though…I’m glad you didn’t get hurt too bad.

yeah thank god the car stopped in time. very scary.

1 Like

I would still prefer “DON’T Pokemon and GO”, but it is not my topic :cry:

1 Like