Don't Pokemon and ESK8

Don’t underestimate potholes. http://imgur.com/qVrc52P The one day I decide to NOT wear kneepads. Please be safe.

Damn dude. I hope that’s the worst of it. Still looks pretty painful. I’ve been testing my hub setup with only a helmet and even topping out at 17mph, it makes me nervous not having more protection on.

1 Like

I wa sgoing maybe 8 MPH. shoulder hurts so bad. Might see doctor,

care to elaborate on what happened or do you want us to keep guessing?

Says right there man, hit a pot hole going 8mph.

1 Like

lol sorry, I was playing pokemon go around my neighborhood and I was on the sidewalk coming back from a pokestop and the sidewalk was uneven. I did not realize HOW uneven until I had been flung into the street, almost being hit by a car.

So is this a Esk8 related injury or a Pokemon Trainer scar ? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

a bit of both. was riding board and playing pokemon at same time.

I need to get at least a helmet lol :grin: Ive reached 25 mph and didn’t even realize it until I check my phone

1 Like

yes, do NOT ride until you have one. it only takes an instant to turn into a vegetable.

1 Like

Drink plenty of water and ice up your shoulder.

1 Like

HAHA! I guess this is the first instance of pokemon and esk8 related accident? :joy:

Seriously though, you probably tear a shoulder muscle or something, better to go see the doctor and have it check out. Also, apply ice pack to your shoulder or any areas that hurt (but do not show physical bleeding) for the next 24 hrs to prevent scaring of the muscle and inflammation. Good luck dude!

1 Like

thanks man! already have ice and tonnes of water :slight_smile:

1 Like

i think the problem is that you are playing pokemon go.

1 Like

So… don’t Pokemon and GO… That should be the new don’t text and drive

1 Like

Ouch man. Rest up.

Too many people have been getting hurt playing pokemon!

It’s more dangerous than eboards!

2 Likes

@link5505 all the best and speedy recovery. Hope it’s not too bad.

you should change the title of your post to something like: “Don’t skate and play with your mobile at the same time…” or “always watch where you’re going while eboarding …” or “don’t be distracted while riding …”

2 Likes

I will fight the urge!

1 Like

Whats a good helmet for eskating?