Do you live in Georgia?

Hell yeah!!!

1 Like

Oh I’m sure they are gonna be peeking out the window saying “What did this guy build now?”

Edit: I get that weird look every time my neighbors see me on the board lol

lol right. I tool around the outskirts on a little honda 50 that I put a 125cc engine on. You should see the looks I get being 6’2" on a dirt bike that is barely 3.5ft tall going 50mph lol

@ecuadorche what setup do you have going on your board?

Sorry @FLATLINEcustoms … Me and @LucidLunacy freaking hijacked your thread lol

No worries @Michaelinvegas free bumps. Haha.

It is crazy that everyone goes back to the gas powered boards.

no setup yet im in the ordering and planing stage still

so far caliber knock offs abec11 knock offs already ordered dual enertion vescs lets hope they are reliable going to use a trick deck since i have an extra and motors and batteries are going to be the hardest thing to get right now, i want to do 10s but i cant really find the motors i want how often does hobbyking get stock of sk3???

Not sure on the in-stock SK3’s… which SK3 are you looking for?

this one if i can order this and have it ready for the vesc i would be happy

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/_37793__Turnigy_Aerodrive_SK3_6374_192kv_Brushless_Outrunner_Motor_US_Warehouse.html

Enertion seems to have a pretty healthy stock of motors.

unfortunately this is a budget build for me so i cant afford enertions i wish i could i know that they are the most robust out there

Holy after a month on Craigslist … Someone with a boosted dual hit me up @FLATLINEcustoms… There’s seems to be life on this planet

I live in Sylva NC and work in Highlands NC about 2.5 hours away. Also working on finishing up my revamp of my first build with added components, 12s3p A123 26650 pack dual rear Tourque’s 50mm 170kv with his 12s escs. Soon to be mounted on a HI5BER Raptor if i can get it all to fit :smiley: battery updates/pictures etc. soon.

@Michaelinvegas LIFE!

How many do you have that ride?

Nice @L3thaltank that will be a sweet setup!

Any sweet trails up there to ride?

One more than before …hahahahhaha hhaha

Haha, I thought your YouTube videos had a few Eboards?

Yeah … One more than what you saw…there’s life…but not enough for a party lol

There is one right near my house that is a nice paved path along the river. They are finishing up building a bridge across with a paved ramp up to the bridge. So I’ll be able to ride that path easier instead of having to drive around to access it. But besides that my campus at Western Carolina University and the surrounding area.

1 Like

Savannah, GA

I’m still waiting on parts, hopefully they come in soon!

1 Like