Do It All Mount, Caliber, TB, 63xx, 50xx

same here! just got them and now ive got to wait on other parts :sweat:

1 Like

Looking forward to see them on your builds! Also any feedback is appreciated.

There are currently 3 sets left + one set I have used for testing, only dry mounted it to check fitment, will sell it with a discount if anyone is interested in that one. Barely any marks on it.

I’m interested in the discount set. Would it work with TB218/Caliber trucks? Will it work reverse mounted? How much shipped to Atlanta 30308?

Yes, works for both. yes, it can be reverse mounted. Edit: 40 usd. Here are pics of the discounted one:

3 Likes

Do you have a list of all the hardware and their sizes (screws, nuts, bolts)? Asking because I seem to have misplaced the hardware you sent me. Thanks!

That’s to bad that you misplaced it. Screw it, here is the list:

Aluminumspacers.com

• Spacer for pulley: Aluminum Spacer 8mm OD x 5.1mm ID x 14mm Long MAS8-5-14

RS components:

• Hex Socket Set Stainless Steel Plain Socket Screw, M8 x 16mm Varenummer:137-871

• Hex Socket Button Stainless Steel Plain Socket Screw, M5 x 20mm Varenummer:183-8705

• Hex Socket Button Stainless Steel Plain Socket Screw, M4 x 8mm Varenummer:183-8626

• Hex Socket Cap Stainless Steel Plain Socket Screw, M6 x 25mm Varenummer:281-136

• Hex Socket Cap Stainless Steel Plain Socket Screw, M4 x 10mm Varenummer:797-6260

• Plain Stainless Steel Nylon Insert Lock Nut, M5, 304, A2 Varenummer:521-939

• Hex Socket Countersunk Stainless Steel Plain Socket Screw, M5 x 30mm Varenummer:304-4873

• Plus 608 bearings, washers and speedrings for the pulley.

2 Likes

Awesome, thanks so much! (I just got your pun)

1 Like

Been riding these a while now on my “Landlubber” and they hold up nicely on this setup. No belt skipping whatsoever with 15mm belts, Kegels are locking up on hard braking, I am in the welterweight class (read lightweight). I think I will go down to 12mm belts as it seems more ideal for coasting. The ball bearings used for the idlers were not the best and started making rattle noises after a while, so I will swap out those.

IMG_0071

2 Likes

I can assume you don’t have any more of these mounts left?

I have one mount left.

will it fit evolve super carve front trucks ?

Nope, only caliber II and TB 218mm trucks

Hi there, are you still selling these? I’d like to buy the last set of 2

Hi @JustinianZ, I only have one single mount left.

Ah i see, is it possble for me for put in an order for a set of 2? I dont mind the wait. Thanks

I can send you a PM when a new batch arrives :slight_smile:

awesome, thanks!

Here is the .stl for the mount cover: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3010878

I am not able to edit the first post and add this in there for some reason.

1 Like

Hi Mikael,

I might be interested in one of your mount if there is still one available, but there’s one thing I’m not sure about.

I have limited clearance between my back truck and the ESC enclosure… So could you tell me how long the mount is?

Thanks!

Hi, I still have one left. The total length is 151.5mm. It is also possible to mount it in reverse with the motor out back.