šŸ”„ DIYELECTRICSKATEBOARD.COM BLACK FRIDAY 2018

It wasnā€™t meant to be negativā€¦ itā€™s just a funny coincined in my oppinion :joy:

So a new @torqueboards deck is coming?

1 Like

Not at the moment but eventually. Actually want to focus on a new battery pack enclosure thatā€™s swappable. :laughing:

7 Likes

Thatā€™s definitely something Iā€™d love to see.

2 Likes

Really sad to see these decks go. They are amazing I was hoping to get one more since mine is pretty thrashed :rofl:

1 Like

@tracejunkiexxl blue one is pretty cool :smile:

1 Like

Direct Drive Motor Kit is LIVE! :scream:

products/torqueboards-direct-drive-motor-kit products/110mm-really-big-wheels-tb110

10 Likes

Really wish I had the cash for those 110mm :sob::sob: Maybe someday. Will they ever go for that price again??? :sob::sob:

1 Like

I love the wheelsā€™ name easy to remember. How long will the price be 110$?

1 Like

Price for the wheels will stay before the pre-order ends once the first batch is due for delivery. So you guys have some time for the TB110s.

2 Likes

They need a name , a formal name , if theyā€™re going to be all black why not some like the Cocoas or Starlings

2 Likes

I bought the name was ā€œReally big wheelsā€:sweat_smile: which I thought was convenient.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Vendor bashing is not allowed on this forum under any circumstances, please remember that. I deleted all posts relating to this to make it simple, please do not be offended if your post was deleted as collateral.

Thanks to @mmaner for alerting me, and thanks to @torqueboards to continuing to be a reliable and innovative force in this community

9 Likes

Come on mom, I had a zinger in there!

7 Likes

Way to Mom it upā€¦

8 Likes

Itā€™s my specialtyā€¦

8 Likes

Esk8s mom has got it going on :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

I wish I received my black friday order already :frowning: Now itā€™s christmas sale and itā€™s even cheaper for the parts I bought oO

@JibeBigo Whatā€™s your order #?

1 Like