Diyeboard.com : China Factory Direct Retail - Electric Skateboard DIY Kits and Parts

How’s the batteries from their website ? Has anyone tried them out yet and if so how were they ?

@okp is in France, @Idea & @Nowind are somewhere in Europe, that’s all I know.

2 Likes

I’ve got 2 10S5Ps happy with them so far, better quality than I expected. Mine were from branded from http://www.jingnoo.com/

@davewood1982 @okp lives in France, @Idea in Poland, @Nowind in Germany We’re all in the EU :smiley:

3 Likes

I got the 10S5P battery voltage sag is quite prominent. The size is awkward, bought a flat 30q 10S5P pack immediately after that. Would recommend getting a good more expensive pack in the first place.

http://www.diyeboard.com/index.php?main_page=news&c_id=14&chapter_id=49

Dear Customers: Our factory just resumed operation after long CNY holiday, and our stock material need to be prepared and QC team need more time to check all procedures to make sure all orders’ quality are ensured before shipping them out. And we are updating all batteries and esc programs and other key parts too, we need more time to test them all and test throughly. So, all new orders placed recently will be 5-10 days delay in processing. All orders placed till today will be shipped out next week. We are awefully sorry for the shipping delay. But for some orders, if we have stock, we will ship it out as earlier as possible.

Email: [email protected] Store: www.diyeboard.com DIYEboard.com is your ultimate source for high quality and high performance Electric Skateboard and DIY parts.

2 Likes

Quality control are always welcome! Jason could you please tell me if there is a difference between the 90mm hub motors rated at 500W sold on diyboard.com and the one meepo, wowgo ecc use. I know they have a nominal power of 250W, but I was wondering whether there is a real difference between them, since they buy their parts from you.

PS: @TarzanHBK is running a fast 500W 90mm hub motors group buy (EU) on the forum for who is interested! The order wll be placed once reached 10 buyers :sunglasses: http://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/eu-group-buy-cheap-hub-motor-set-90-mm-new-price/42647/99

1 Like

is there any way for me to test this from the hubs? I have a meepo and a wowgo sitting here now

As far as I know I don’t think is possible by looking at them. I started doubting becasue I don’t see a 250W 90mm version of this hubs on the website. So either diyeboard keeps the “bigbrother” version for thier market or they are the basically the same. It just out of curiosity.

I think it’s the first option i m pretty sure wowgo and meepo are 83 mm

:wink:

if they use the smaller motor inside that I don’t know it

1 Like

:joy: best timing

1 Like

Shit we made the same post😂

1 Like

Then i was completely wrong. It’s a strange mystery @diyeboard we need you to solve this :slight_smile:

I wonder if it’s possible to buy rotor can alone with upgraded urethane. My hubs still have the old urethanee that chips i would like to replace it without having to buy new motors and dump the one i h e

I think others have already tried and failed

EDIT: oh and BTW the upgraded thane does not come in red only black

Yeh I know. That is the time when I start doubting because also meepo and wowgo sell the upgrade urathane motor only in black…I think tha Jason is the only one that can clarify it.

It’s a shame. This design of motors is such a waste of ressources in general Like arent we supposed to use durable stuff ? I can’t convince myself that urethane is a reason to trash a whole motor full of metal, copper, sensors…

I hate waste in general, i guess there is no profit in selling just the shells. I’d be happy to see a ‘old hub’ > ‘mounted’ conversion kit or anything.

Also occurred to me that if there was 2 versions of this hub then one of the china clone board sellers would be making a version +1 and making a big deal out of it, sadly I suspect they are all the same other than the new thane version.

2 Likes

Hey Jason (@diyeboard),

I had a couple of questions about these 83 mm hubs:

• Do you also sell the replacable PU? I can’t find them on the site anymore.
  • Do you sell a matching front truck as well?
  • Do you sell other color PU? I remember in the old PU listing you were.

Also does anyone have any review(s) on these?