Diyeboard.com : China Factory Direct Retail - Electric Skateboard DIY Kits and Parts

99% of the time you get charged before they deliver the parcel.

And they have to care, the law in all countries tells them to tax a parcel if it goes above the maximum tax-free amount.

Ive personally so far had 15 or so parcels from China worth 400+, only once or twice was i hit my customs.

Sorry that’s not how customs work here at all. They can open any or every package they desire, regardless of what the (declared) value is. If they see fit, they send recipient a request for invoice. Especially for larger or heavier packages.

But this is off topic, it obviously depend on the destination country. I just wanted to see what magic does Jason use to send out parcels :slight_smile:

Both Slovenia and Croatia follows the EU set custom guidelines though, but he just undervalue all the item he ships that’s pretty much it.

This was on pretty flat surface. I’m not bombing a hill just to see how fast I can go. It’s already uncomfortably fast.

There’s certainly space for an idler. I won’t be able to experiment with it for a few weeks as I’m currently moving.

1 Like

so I have some strangeness, first time I noticed it was when I forgot to charge my remote, initially it felt like when the remote battery started to die it unleashed more power than expected even on slow - I wondered if this was intended as a feature to let user knows remote battery is running low, a little later my remote battery 100% died.

I admit I’ve only noticed the problem when I need to go slow (paved with people around) I just don’t seem to be able to travel at a consistent low speed without just using a little ‘boost’ of power every now and then. I can’t go slow at any setting - its not a problem when I’m riding like its stolen but started to want an even slower mode for safety

hello everyone, our factory resumed working today, new orders can be accepted now, we much much appreciate all yours kind support and great patience on us. for the missed online live chat or unreplied messages and emails, we will catch up and reply one by one. sorry for the delay response due to the CNY holiday.

for customers who has any questions and needs aftersales support, send us email to:

Email: [email protected] Store: www.diyeboard.com DIYEboard.com is your ultimate source for high quality and high performance Electric Skateboard and DIY parts.

4 Likes

Any updates on the new esc? Either the VESC based ones or the one like what Ownboard is using

2 Likes

I don’t think they will have any news now since the Break is just over and all the coutry stop at that time. Maybe in a few weeks, if they can make a cheap and decent vesc that would be very cool

Jason said in April. Let’s see it. I am curious

What is the market price for VESC4 and VESC6?

Did my own belt tensioner today!

14 Likes

Will you offer sensored 6374 motors in the near future?

Can you quantify the before and after? Improved mph? Range?

A idler pulley wont really change the range neither the top speed.

@diyeboard, been meaning to ask about the reward points one can earn from ordering off your store. I can’t find anywhere what those points are good for. Could you provide some info regarding that?

They act as a rebate, next time you order you can use them.

1 Like

Oh ok thanks. Would still be cool to have a value placed on the arbitrary points that I’ve earned…

Does anyone know if the motor mounts would fit on to Trampa Vertigo Trucks? 15086960690

nope, the profile isn’t even similar. Check with @Rithblu, @okp, @torqueboards, @Idea, @Nowind…or just search their posts.

1 Like

are any of them EU based?