Diyeboard.com : China Factory Direct Retail - Electric Skateboard DIY Kits and Parts

Max Current – 50A if you using our foc esc there’s no problem at all, our motor best advantage is heat handling, even longtime climbing the motor won’t too heat to touch it.

nice job! it would be awesome riding with mbs wheels.

we actually have 6374motors for a while but not sensored, we still need time to test the motors well untill we can ensure the quality,

sorry we don’t offer coupon code for a while since we lowered the selling price.

No problem, I’m happy to know, that you recovered.

1 Like

thanks. you are so nice.

I will be using a VESc with FOC mode to your motors

i have no idea for vesc, so can’t give you any reference information. we only sell our kit with our own esc, any change or upgrade is beyond our knowleage, we will try to share our experiences if we know any.

But the esc 1.1 can only pull 24amps as per meepo website

That’s the meepo esc as you say. Diyeboard can pull 50A continuous.

1 Like

:sob: Once you go sensored you cant go back. :drooling_face: All the quality DIY parts companies offer their motors in sensored only or with option to have sensor.

Will those 6374 be for sale soon? I don’t need a sensor wire. What KV rating are they?

Combined vs single I imagine. Not an actual difference in output.

Well you should use more VESC because your hubs are better than ever ! Seriously the ESC you use is very rough and somewhat dangerous IMO. Vesc is smooth and the torque is there + you can go 40 kph with the hubs

1 Like

Diyeboard is/was working on a dual VESC/single PCB…would love to see some updates on that.

I think its April its due

1 Like

sorry everyone here and inquiried through our site, I have been on bed this week because of the illness of caught a bad cold. anyone who has emergency please better email me and alert for prior handlement. delay order update and delay reply the inquiry will be continued untill I fully recovered. thanks to you all for the kind support and great patience on us. by the way, there’s only 2weeks left that we still can handle the new orders, 2weeks later we won’t accept any new orders due to the long holiday of China Spring New Year Festival which will last half a month.

2 Likes

Get well soon Jason! Wish you the best

thanks, your new order will be shipped on Monday, sorry for the delay.

1 Like

Does someone know where to buy the remote of the predator banshee?