Diyeboard.com : China Factory Direct Retail - Electric Skateboard DIY Kits and Parts

it is not 30Q for now, it is regular Sumsung 18650cells. 30q will be availble in early 2018.

can you show us the backside of battery case? curious of your diy built. well done.

it’s still under construction I’m doing it in carbon fiber as soon as I finish the complete project I’ll post the photos

1 Like

yeah, i would prefer flat battery packs such as the ones on Evolve or Yuneec. that way, we can make the boards lower to the ground for stability. the board can be super stiff. Yuneec boards are flexible because the batteries are divided into 3 sections, instead of 1 big section.

Well it depends on the rider, not all of us like the stiff board. I personally prefer the flex. But i would would be willing to compromise riding a stiff board if it can hold a 10s4p :slight_smile:

For those that would like to see how the 10s2p dual beltkit performs.

1 Like

Hey guys I just purchased the 6" airless kit with dual 5065 270kv motors. I plan on using a space cell 10s3p pack with some old vescs I have layin around. Now, is that dual motor KV rating of 270kv wayy to high with my battery? Would using a 12s4p pack be better? Should i just try to sell the motors that come with and get lower kv rated motors? I believe the gearing is 16Tmotor/60Twheel pulleys. Would using a certain vesc setting mitigate the issue? Any and all advice is greatly appreciated.

1 Like

You should get lower motor Kv so you dont fry the Vesc. Getting a 12s battery would make it even worse. (More rpm) Its from my understanding that the RPM of a 270kv motor makes the VESC go bad. Vesc max rpm is arount 60.000 if i recall correctly.

You could limit the rpm for the VESC when using the BLDC tool to avoid the issue.

Or use the ESC that diyeboard sells that is made for the motors.

So if I’m going to buy some new motors what KV rating should i go with to be able to use 12sor 10s…I’m assuming the 170kv or 190kv would work? Also if I limit the erpm setting will th motors draw less power and heat up?

i would choose 190kv.

If you limit the rpm i would assume that it would draw less power and stay cooler.

Thanks for your order. You can expect to receive it before Chrismas.

I wish now that I had waited an extra day. The price dropped $70 overnight…

how could that possible, we didn’t drop the price.

@diyeboard well if you didn’t drop the price then someone did I don’t mean to seem angry as you did provide a $30 off coupon, but it just sucks to see the price coincidentally drop the next morning after consulting you about the purchase.

sorry i was confused your order with a new order placed yesterday. yes we lowered down the price for Chrismas Promotion, we periodically price on sale for holidays. I am sorry for the misunderstanding. For your future orders we will have special discount for you.

Could you also do a city cruising video on the dual hub (with swappable battery) ?:slight_smile:

sure, we will update video soon.

1 Like