Diyeboard.com : China Factory Direct Retail - Electric Skateboard DIY Kits and Parts

What’s the projected cost of the 10s3p pack? I’d be interested in one. Will you be selling without the case as well or bundled with enclosure?

1 Like

could help with eu distribution of quality parts setting up my website at the minute and can do group buys but as said above quality parts

Very interested depending on the price!

I would be interested also depending on price too

With this board http://www.diyeboard.com/32-swappable-battery-75mm-3-dual-hub-electric-skateboard-p-624.html

Is the 32” deck concave? Are the LED lights for nightime riding or to indicate battery status?

it is not concaved, but we have new deck processiing with concaves and very good quality,bamboo and fiber class,flex. we can customize the deck per customer need. LEd lights is for the nighttime riding, there’s battery indicator on the battery case.

1 Like

thanks to you all, who want to join us or distribute our products can email me or message me for wholesale prices, we will consider set up network in each country and authorize you as sole distributor in your city. my email: [email protected]

first come first served, it is a good opportunity.

1 Like

DIYEBOARD’S HUB AND ESC WIRING TUTORIAL VIDEO

DIYEBOARD’S DUAL BELT MOTOR AND ESC WIRING TUTORIAL VIDEO

DIYEBOARD’S DUAL BELT MOTOR AND ESC WIRING

1 Like

Chrismas is coming, our shipping time is 5-15days depend on battery included or not. so time still can make the order arrive you before Chrismas. so anyone want order from us can contact us for coupon code.

Standard express shipping for regular items normally takes 5-7 days, and express shipping for battery or battery included kit or complete electric skateboard normally takes 10-15 days.

Will there ever be an option to upgrade the esc? Since the current one limits the speed of 22mph?

I have the dual hub 10s5p kit and its a fun side board if I want to cruise far. Only thing is the esc limits the speed (it also rattles in the case you should mount/glue in in)

I also have the 10s5p kit. I just put some foam on the ESC and now everything is tight. No rattle and actually sturdy.

1 Like

we will soon lauch the new esc with speed limit less, can make speed reach 45km/h. working on it now.

3 Likes

it is diy kit has room for your diy pleasure, so you can make it more sturdy by using some foam just as @rsalmon suggested. we didn’t make it glued tight is for the concern of diy builders’ further change of wiring and installation. sorry for the inconviniece, you can always message me or live chat with me on our site for support. we 've been improving our kits and new products on our site to make diyeboard much more fun.

2 Likes