Diyeboard.com : China Factory Direct Retail - Electric Skateboard DIY Kits and Parts

2 Likes

Used them to replace one of my broken belts. They have everything at rly good prices. Fast shipping too.

shipping for belts is expensive , I’ve had parts arrive in 5 days China to UK , cannot complain about that.

You should be using RS components where you are. Next day

1 Like

I am honestly really happy to read that this shitt* company is finally getting what they deserve. Goddamn garbage they sell and other people still sell it.:skull_and_crossbones: :white_flag:

Hi there!

I bought the 90mm Hub Motors ( http://www.diyeboard.com/dual-hub-motor-9052mm-1000w75kv-power-truck-front-truck-kit-p-558.html ) and wanted to ask if someone knows where I could get urethane replacements?!

On their site there are none! Thanks in advance!

http://www.diyeboard.com/hub-motor-pu-sleeve-replacement-9055mm-p-673.html

1 Like

Check to make sure you bought the ones with replaceable sleeves. The older model (the link you posted) are non-replaceable.

These are the ones that work with the sleeves that @anon64938381 posted: http://www.diyeboard.com/replaceable-pu-dual-hub-motor-9055mm-500w2-power-truck-kit-p-671.html

Make sure those are the ones you have before you buy the sleeves. If not… even the non-replaceable ones should last you for a couple years. By that time, there will be even better hubs out there :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeh. I have the “older” model of these hubs as shown by the Link I posted. I could remember that there were replacements with the Rotor Can for about 30USD but I don’t know where anymore…

but nevertheless, thank you for your fast reply! :slight_smile:

Verreal sells them

1 Like

Warning Diyeboard 2.1 escs are garbage I purchased a 10s 5p belt drive kit and after a week the esc died. So they sent out a knew one for 50$ shipping and handling worked great for 3 days and than died again. so i emailed them again and they sent out a new one for 58$. Two weeks later the esc dies again. I emailed them asking them what happened and they havent replied in two weeks they read my email but are ignoring me. Any ideas what is going on? What should i do?

2 Likes

Diyeboard is a dirty buisness

6 Likes

Nothing new. You bought the cheapest parts available from a vendor who’s not only banned for bad business practices, but one that’s known for selling unreliable parts.

Research before spending money. (There’s dozens of bad product reviews and people warning to stay away from diyeboard products) It’s why people say “buy cheap buy twice” or in your case buy cheap buy three times.

I’d file a claim with PayPal to get your money back.

6 Likes

I bought the 10s5p AT kit and I have literally had to replace everything. The only thing thst remains is the battery because I dont have 400+ to spend on a battery right now.

1 Like

I did file a dispute yesterday and is still going through thanks for the advice.

5 Likes

Lots of us have made the same mistake. He’ll message you after he sees the claim. He’ll make empty promises. Don’t let him fool you.

8 Likes

DO NOT END THE CLAIM NO MATTER WHAT HE SAYS!!! The company is not trustworthy

7 Likes

The scary part is m board was working fine with one remote, but only on the fastest setting. When that remote stoped working last week I switched to my unused spare remote and the throttle sticks, and sometimes the brakes don’t even respond when fully charged. I have had to jump off the board going nearly 20mph and had the board keep going downhill, or when the throttle sticks had it keep going into the street while I am rolling for my life. Jason said he would send a new vesc when they release it and he didnt.

What did you choose to replace the esc/everything else with?

1 Like

Torqueboard 218 trucks. Focbox unity Mini remote Psychotiller 6 shooters Maytech 6880 motors.

1 Like