Diyeboard.com : China Factory Direct Retail - Electric Skateboard DIY Kits and Parts

Lipos are safe lol. I dont get the big scare over lipos. Its the same thing as li ion. A batrery is a battery regardless of size or specs. Li ion are just as dangerous as lipos and vise versa. Get you some lipos boy lol

They are essential the same chemistry, lithium with cobalt, manganese, nickel, etc. The name is referred to the housing. Lipo batteries are ones that has polymer pouch, while li-ion are usually metal like those 18650s. I guess people say lipo is “not safe” because polymer can be punctured more easily, while metal housing of lion is a bit more durable. In reality they both have reactive elements inside and are just as dangerous lol.

1 Like

I’m going to start calling you @Blitz if you keep this up lol

2 Likes

:man_shrugging:

I dont have an opinion I think is worth keeping up, meh

So I currently have 2500 TB motors 6355 190kv dual setup with a 10s2p.(used to be single drive, but now its dual) So for motor max, on the website, its rated for 80A. The battery is rated to be 20A-24A continuous output.

I’m currently running split ppm. Does that mean for each vesc programming, I can run at least 60A for motor max and -60A for motor min with battery max set to 10-12A?

1 Like

Correct 10chars

1 Like

Blitz has disappeared lately. We need a replacement.

2 Likes

9 Likes

@diyeboard

They can’t respond, lol

Just follow the directions people gave you in your thread to resolve the issue, and remember, don’t close your dispute

1 Like

oh yea until september :confounded:

1 Like

No… They won’t ever respond. Lol. From what I remember they were issued a 1000 year ban

Sooooo :joy::joy: just take it to their website, and then PayPal if they still refuse

3 Likes

omfg whaaaaaaaat lol

They started posting people’s personal information when they filed claims on them for bad products…

4 Likes

And by personal information he means CC info, address, emails, the whole shebang

Pretty skuzzy

3 Likes

Imo Diyeboards sells dangerous toys disguised as electric skateboards. In a real vehicle those type of failures would get companies sued. A axle or truck snapping on a personal vehicle is completely unacceptable this could cause serious injury or death.

what the actual fuck. how… legally… can someone get away with this?? Are people taking legal action that anyone knows of? i mean… thats a huge breach of trust… not to mention… “skuzzy” as sn4pz would say. That is some srs shit :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

The magic of china download

2 Likes

Funny enough, I was probably one of the leaked, but I didn’t see the thread so I’ve got no idea

All I know is that I’ve had no fraudulent charges or anything like that

I would say that you shouldn’t bother with those people, but when it comes to getting shit you paid for and didn’t receive… Press them like a button

If you’re based in the us/Canada/Mexico I would recommend the vbelt guys for all your belt related needs. Rapid shipping, correct quantities, correct sizing, it’s a properly run place

2 Likes

ouch… that is nutsssss. good no one looted your $$ tho bru that coulda been aweful. Do u have a link for those belt lads?

1 Like