Diyeboard.com : China Factory Direct Retail - Electric Skateboard DIY Kits and Parts

@diyeboard WE WANT SAMSUNG 30Q CELL :slight_smile: !!!

2 Likes

they wont respond… best to message them on their website… or just not at all :grimacing:

shitty people, crappy products :rofl: :stuck_out_tongue:

that being said ive got their 10s5p pack(not half bad, the sag is depressing) … Just find someone local image updating your location might make it easier too :slight_smile:

4 Likes

will do ! thanks @anon64938381

1 Like

You dont want anything from these scam artists

3 Likes

well i had order lots of stock from them , its true i did get few bad part , like i had 2 trucks that broke going a 50 km/h…when i email them they told me '‘well its because you put 97mm wheel instead of our 83mm’'its true i did change the wheel but those trucks are the one where i can put Off road tire , they are like 7 inch so my 97mm wheel did’t change sh*t cmon -_____- they never give me another set of trucks or nothing…even if i have order more than 5000$ from them , my freind got its skull fracture beause of those cheap trucks… that being said , they sell the same esc as meeepo, with 3 choice of remote, their hub motor kit are good , with lots of choice and configuration , their battery maybe suck because its not 30Q but for the price i think they are not that bad… .but i don’t think i will order from them anymore, order more than 5000$ like i said and can’t give me remplacment part ? that just ridiculous and lack of respect i think.

2 Likes

$5000 for esk8 parts, you spent your money on the wrong companies

5 Likes

@diyeboard These guys suck so hard. Can confirm from personal experience. If you wanna spend money spend a couple $$$ more and get quality parts. Meepo parts are not good quality either.

1 Like

well it was to resell the part, i actually made lot of money with this 5000$ :slight_smile:

now im just feeling bad to have sell their part to people :confused:

then don’t lol

3 Likes

what samsung cells do you use to make the battery packs? Like 22p or 20r or 25r?

They use 22p unless stated otherwise

Got any of their 150mm AT hubs for the wheels? That piece 1219182047_Film1

1 Like

so 10A continuous discharge?

I mean, I wouldn’t go above 50a bc the bms probably can only take so much abuse, but 22p cells were rated for 12a cont if I remember

I just use the 10a overhead as a safety thing, as well as an attempt at slowing the voltage sag

does that mean it could go higher for burst?

They also use lg mf1image

So did you end up buying from them?

What do you think of using lipo? I think it’s more energy dense (rectangular vs cylindrical 18650s) and can discharge more amps.

1 Like

Yeah lol no. It’s just for my vesc bat max config, when I created my first single motor, I set the battery max to 40A and I didn’t realize that the diyeboard battery for 10s2p only has a continuous discharge rate of approx 24A so like when I reprogrammed my vesc for dual, I was super confused how my battery didn’t like die hehe

1 Like