Diyeboard.com : China Factory Direct Retail - Electric Skateboard DIY Kits and Parts

Tried it, only made it work in two out of the three speed-modes though as mentioned…

Thanks for your help though :slight_smile:

Hi, I need help. Place an order on July 10, 27 days have passed and my package has not yet arrived in Spain. The seller tells me that it is the fault of customs and the problems of Trump and the EU :man_shrugging:. He tells me that everything is fine and that I wait for 45 days, but then I lose the protection as a buyer that Paypal offers me. What will I advise you? I do not like to reject the order and recover my money and try to skate with yourself, or trust this seller and wait for a kit. Thank you very much.

Just pay customs. They Will release it

1 Like

Usually you get what you bought. Could you check with the tracking number if your package is held at the custom? Them call them directly and ask

In this case the customs fees are paid by the seller.

The tracking number that I was given is of ups in the EU. They tell me that nobody has deposited a package yet. I suppose the package will travel, China, EU, and Spain and the EU has not arrived.

Ah ok. That’s different. I got my parcel 5 days after delivery. Belgium located. Then is the seller that has to solve it.

And I bought it a long time ago?

Last may I believe

That sucks. I’d put a claim to PayPal but not elevate it yet. Just warn the seller that you put It “just in case” and you will retire it as soon as this is solved. I think it’s gonna be alright .

I already started a claim to Paypal, but I have not raised it yet. The seller in their emails, always tells me the same, to wait and have patience, but after a month of waiting, I do not know what to do and on the 19th the protection of Paypal ends and the package has not yet arrived nor even to the US.

One month is not possible. They should send a new one and get that one back. No way that you have to wait one month for a FedEx shipping.

1 Like

Thank you very much friends, I will send you an email again and if I do not see any will of him to change things I will claim my money and try to find a solution to have my e-board.

1 Like

has anyone used bought and tested these airless tyres?

Do a search there’s loads of people using them. You need to attach them to the wheel over 25mph or they spin off

Definitely possible. Just did it with my 107mm wheels.

IMG_20180810_230439%20(1)IMG_20180810_230733IMG_20180810_225607IMG_20180810_233413

3 Likes

Hi new to the forums. Located in Washington U.S. I have the 10s5p belt drive kit Added the tensioner kit also. But recently I’ve been having high power output issues. Just wondering if anyone else is having issues like mine. I emailed the seller company. Waiting on response.

Fully charged. Resynced remote to board. On highest setting. Will make one full pull but after braking. Just slowing down to let’s say make a turn. It will have low output. Like won’t even hit 12mph. I get off the board. Get back on and it goes back to normal. For about a block. Also braking is pretty much non exsistant when this happens. I’ve rechecked all the connections. I didn’t change anything. Just started happening about a week ago.

Companies response was typical check connections. Not sure what I was expecting. Buying cheap Chinese crap. Still don’t think buying a $1500 boosted board is worth it. But will definitely be building a real diy kit next

1 Like

I’ve got the same kit. I’ve found that whenever I’ve had issues like you describe, all you need to do is take apart the drive system (motors, belts etc.) and put it back together and then you’re all good

I’ve removed the bullet connections and soldered them after they loosened up. I’ve removed the motors and blew them out. Everything is clean Update. Finally got them to send me another ESC. I paid shipping. Only had the board a month. Hopefully this one lasts longer