Diyeboard.com : China Factory Direct Retail - Electric Skateboard DIY Kits and Parts

i receive new esc for hub motor but its was broke , the on/off switch dosen’t work , i try other switch but still dosen’t work …i email them but they don’t offer me a new one instead they say to me try new switch (i try 5 different switch and it dosen’t work ) so no real solution to my problem …i have order for more than 3500$ on this web site …i always have defend and talk good about them here. …im really disappointing

please send us video proof we diagnose first, if proves the esc defective we send you a new one as replacement, sorry for the problem you have. we always need video proofs.

1 Like

thanks you jason

Update :so they send me a new ESC to replace the broke one and they give me Spare Part !! they solve my problem in one day!
Thanks you Diyeboard for your amazing customer service

3 Likes

Just bought their dual belt motor kit, have to say, i’m rather impressed with the quality. Am intending to use this with my 107mm wheel build - which requires a change of the pulley cover: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3006346 (made a new pulley cover compatible with larger wheels).

1 Like

Mate I put it in my belt drive when I blew the focboxes and it worked fine. Very underwhelming but worked , Its a belt drive version is all. Can’t be arsed changing it up though, not really something I’d use on a build anyway. Going 4wd with those hubs and 4 HK vescs (which are a bloody good buy by the way) when I eventually get some bloody time.lol

Can I put 190kv motors on the esc1.1?

yes, you can. v2.1 is better for 190kv motors, v1.1 is better for 270kv motors. v2.1 works best with 170-210kv motors, v1.1 works perfect with 190-320kv motors. i recommend you v2.1 esc.

1 Like

@diyeboard Hi Jason, I ran across a board company that seems to sell the same boards that you make/sell.

They sell an all terrain hub motor board. I’m interested in the hub motors but can’t find a source. Will you be selling similar hub motors anytime soon? Thanks

3 Likes

@diyeboard The other day I was riding on some rough concrete when the truck completely snapped, violently throwing me off and almost sending the skateboard into a river. I’ve only had the kit for 2 months so I really don’t think this should be happening. Would this be covered under a warranty replacement?

Would you want another set after this happened?

3 Likes

I don’t see why you’d want to get that replaced. You should get a refund because that should never happen.

we will send you a new set of back truck replacement, please email us with your order number. Jason Email: [email protected] Store: www.diyeboard.com

some customer may heat the motor mount position and want to change direction of take off the motor mount thus after heat make it weak in structure. so never never heat it or big collide on rocks.

I broke a truck when I over tightened the axel bolt and broke it when trying to wear down some 110mm Slick Revo wheels - done over 1k miles with 97mm without problems.

1 Like

thanks for your feedback, for whatever the reason it is , we will send customer new truck replacement, for your case, same, you can email us the photos for replacement truck send to you. thanks for your honesty and great support.

Jason Email: [email protected] Store: www.diyeboard.com

I am currently having an issue with my brand new 10s5p-kit (The belt version). The left motor is spinning the wrong way in low and medium speed-mode and when changing the bullet-connectors around, it spins correctlly in low and medium, but the wrong way in high. The right motor is fine. Hope someone can help!

Try switching the motor cables around

Do you mean the cables connecting the esc to the motors or something else? I have tried to change the bulletconnectors around.

Yea. Those cables.