Diyeboard.com : China Factory Direct Retail - Electric Skateboard DIY Kits and Parts

With the two new remotes is the acceleration control different? With the round remote it looks like a boosted board style wheel instead of a joystick.

Is there any way to tension belts in the dual motor kit? I read somwhere that they lossen up and start to skip after a while.

well you have a longer triger so acceleration will be smoother i guess

people use bearing to tight up the belt … i ride it for 700 km now and i change the belt only once … its just for the break it skip if you hit them too hard

2 Likes

Was just scrolling through the thread where everyone was arguing over whether or not the belts can stretch (short answer yes they can, but it is not likely unless the belt is poorly made or already damaged in some other way that it would stretch enough to matter). Most mounts have some room as a far as I know for sliding the motor mount itself at least a few mm for getting the correct tension. If not like @epss4 mentioned you can add ‘idler bearings’ that help to wrap more of the belt/teeth onto the pulley, more contact = less likely to slip but can keep the belts under less tension which loads the bearings in the motor less (less friction and sideways/lateral forces on them)

3 Likes

what is happening with their new hubmotor esc ? anyone have it ?

sorry to let you wait so long time, you can now order it on our site: http://www.diyeboard.com/v20-dual-hub-motors-sine-wave-foc-esc-speed-controller-p-674.html V2.0 Dual Hub Motors Sine Wave FOC ESC Electronic Speed Controller 10S 36V for DIY Electric Skateboard The ESC comes with the 4 speed new version remote so you can control your speed given your circumstances. http://www.diyeboard.com/new-version-4-speed-mode-24ghz-remote-controller-rc6-for-eboard-p-666.html This ESC only has dual hub motor 10s 36v version, currently no belt motor version available, we are working on it but it will take months to get it ready to sell. Attention: This ESC works with most of MEEPO / WOWGO boards and their motors but we don’t 100% ensure the compatibility with other seller’s hub motor workability as there’s sensor connector difference and motor kv specs difference. V2.0 ESC PCB Mounting size is 88mm L x 73.3mm W x 15.5mm H WEIGHT: 112g 15295944951 15295951340 15295951351 15295951352 15296318710 15296361440

Maybe I’m dumb but I can’t figure out how to message you, I really would appreciate a code. Super broke but wanna build a board.

will the new 2.0 ESC it in the 10s5p enc.? it looks a little larger than the 2.1 ESC

no it dosen’t fit :confused:

if you super broke wait until you have the money because its not a cheap hobby ! i mean if you don’t want to kill yourself with crap parts lol

1 Like

I. Don’t understand you stop your reseller activity in order to update all your kits. Battery etc…??

1 Like

hi, Just received truck motor and enclosure from them. Waiting for the batterie (order the 9th of june)

SI don’t understand too because the awarning is not on their website anymore… Jason : could you explain more ? Is there an issue to use the last production ? or should we wait for the new one ?

its not crap , they use the same part of meepo , wowgo , so stfu , we are not bashing on this compagny here ,

They are not good either

4 Likes

Do i have said a brand name here ? No ! I just tell to the guy wait until you can pay the real thing . i have send you a pm

I hope I am posting this in the right place. I’m looking for help.

I purchased a Riptide R1 (DIYeboard components) and upgraded the battery to the 10s2p with Sanyo cells from Meepo. I desoldered the 6s jumper for 10s and now I’m having issues where I’ll have plenty of battery, but I’ll hear “low battery” beeps and lose all throttle and braking control. When this happens, the remote shows one blinking light of battery before everything powers off. From there, I am unable to power on the board again until I charge it momentarily and then I can ride again.

I’m wondering if this could this be an overheating issue or something else

Any help would be appreciated.

Ordered the airless tire + motor kit, plus an ESC + controller combo. Package arrived today, but the ESC was missing from the box :frowning:

Hopefully @diyeboard catches my e-mail.

@dareno ask about that esc here. bought it from @diyeboard

sorry for the missing esc, we ship a new one tomorrow, you can receive within 3-4days.

2 Likes