Diyeboard.com : China Factory Direct Retail - Electric Skateboard DIY Kits and Parts

http://www.diyeboard.com/replaceable-pu-hub-motor-9055mm-500w-for-diy-eboard-p-670.html

Replaceable PU HUB Motor 90*55mm available to sell now on our site: http://www.diyeboard.com/

2 Likes

Damn! That’s cool. IF they would have been available 2 months ago…

3 Likes

we will issue more and more new items month by month, we have many project undergoing, once resellers and distributors agree with our direct retailing to individuals ,we will release the new items and start selling on our site, we need to take consideration of our distributor’s concern.

@diyeboard do you offer discount codes?

Man I bought a new pair 3 weeks ago I feel just bad now (lol it’s like shoes)

Damn! I didn’t know. It’s unpredictable…Since they are brand new you can maybe sell them and change it. We’ll see, I still didn’t see a review about it. Although I like that the wheel has a metal can, it feels solid and should prevent the PU from sliding on it when it gets hot (problem Maytech hubs have).

You seriously think that I don’t ride for 3 weeks when it’s sunny everyday haha? They are already well used, but I think my battery will bie before the hubs it’s getting old

Yeah they avoided the issue like smhu Everyone else was struggling but they found an easy and better solution but I guess the comfort will not be great

:joy: you right. I thought you bought them 3 weeks ago, then 1 week to receive them, time to mount them… But probably the were on the board one hour later you got them. If the battery is getting old then focus on that one. I was wondering whether someone tried this hub with a 11s or 12s…should be fun

Swabable hubs and battery kit in use :sunglasses:

Edit: Btw as far as I know this is world first electric biocomposite (deck) electric skateboard

3 Likes

Nice. Are these the 83mm hubs kit? How do they perform? Like the choice for this short board. It is probably awesome as commute board.

Edit: tell us more about the eco-friendly deck, please :grin: I like the idea

These are the 90mm version. Tested them first time today, torque seems good so far, the kit is 7S so top speed is decent enough for this commuter board. The trucks should be more narrow to make this true commuter board, but so far it seems optimal for my use. My other board is 12S Carvon V2 speedmonster

1 Like

Of course the performance are not comparable with the Carvon drive. I have the normal 90mm hubs and the torque is there. I am running 10s3p. Please keep sharing how they perform and last. I think you are the first one using them on the forum.

1 Like

The deck is from Uitto (nowadays part of Vaiko clothing company) made from recycled biocomposite https://vai-ko.com/pages/welcome-uitto-boards

Not sure how this compares to traditional wood deck on eco-friendly-scale but made this build since the Uitto and Vaiko are located here in my hometown Helsinki Finland :grinning:

2 Likes

I’ll keep you guys posted on the performance :+1:t2:

Thx! I can’t find the link of the kit on the website. Do you perhaps have it?

We currently don’t offer any further discount coupons as we have upgraded the kits recently and lowered down the prices with big discount deals. Also the currency exchange ratio dropped too much in recenty months so we don’t have much profit to give further discount. We can cover the customs duty tax for your order if buy the complete kit with battery included. Also we will pack some free spare parts in the order for you as bonus. Warranty and after sales support is more important, choose us choose the warranty.

4 Likes

http://www.diyeboard.com/7s2p-44ah-swappable-battery-esc-kit-with-swappable-dual-hubs-p-644.html image

WE NOW HAVE THE 90MM PU SWAPPABLEB MOTORS. BETTER POWER.

1 Like

Is it a new ESC? If it is smooth braking it is a very attractive item.

Your all most likely much smarter than me, this is not for you. This review is for you morons like myself that are to cheep tho buy the good stuff in the first place. So far the ESC and battery pack are still useful after 20 miles. Thats the end of my good review. After laying down the nearly $500.00 on the 10s5p belt drive kit I wanted to be able to give it a good review. That was not to b. This kit is junk and for the price I knew deep down that it would be. I’m a sucker! Anyhow, Good luck replacing your motor pulleys that are press fit on just like the motor mounts that are pressed onto the crappy trucks that will bend quickly under Denver, CO., type bad road condition. “Buy once cry once”. Good advice that I failed to fallow. Spend a little more money on quality equipment. This kit has been useless to me after the initial two days. I hate being a sucker!!! On the bright side my Torque Boards single motor lipo build is running. I should have spent that $500 at Torque boards or Psychotiller. Live and learn.

4 Likes

The have your 90mm ha is motor, when it will be time to cheng e them I wiil go for the new swappable one. Thx