Diyeboard.com : China Factory Direct Retail - Electric Skateboard DIY Kits and Parts

Yeeep! Also they might make some 107s, but im not sure i only heard them talking about it once.

1 Like

Do the airles AT tires work with the evolve hubs

@Lumaci did you ever try pairing the teemgee remote to the backfire?just wondering if it works!

Yeah works fine :slight_smile: I made a post about it on reddit but a mod on reddit removed it for some reason.

@Lumaci do you have any Chinese belt drive boards with the same diyeboard type esc that it works with?

Nope, but they use the same esc.

Remote will work on diyeboard kits, meepo boards older versions of wowgo riptide and such but the telemetry wont work since it needs the teamgee esc for it with the extra urt port :slight_smile:

does this mean the new meepo controller would work with the v2.1 esc

It should, but you wont see any benefit other then cosmetics.

The throttlecurve and more is programmed into the esc

does the battery indicator on the remote work with the esc not from teemgee?

Yeah the battery for the remote and board works, but its not that exact

It is much more comfortable though and will hold me over utill the VESC comes out in October, have voltage monitors on top of my trucks so could care less on that accuracy

It also has cruicecontrol thats a nice feature, but it feels kinda cheap cuz its so light imo.

easy to add weight, hard to remove weight

No space inside the remote for weight and you fuck it up if you open it, already tried theres some adhesive holding on a rubber pad that has a screw under it.

the new one?

how do you activate the cruze control on the teemgee remote?

double click the wheel at speeds above 12km/h and it will say CRU on the display,

1 Like

@diyeboard - Jason, would you recommend threadlocker on these bolts (both on the truck and on the wheel), or do they already have it?

FYI Jason replied privately : β€œDon’t make any change, as there’s already threadlocker locked well, also we put the thread glue when assemble then, so better do nothing.”

1 Like

Never can go wrong with thread lock on high vibration points

1 Like

Placed my first order with DIYeBoard.com this weekend. Hoping to have my escs soon.