DIY 6S to 12S BMS with CAN - DieBieMS

Basically, if you’re not running 10s you need to do first time (just first time) configuration via usb.

1 Like

Ahh, got it, thanks! :wink:

Text based realtime data works! Soon the graph for current/ voltage, temperatures and a bar graph for the cells will be made and the auto cell count detection will be implemented.

11 Likes

Well done ! I also customized VESC Tool for my own purposes. Vedder did an amazing work, it’s so easy to rearrange parameters and pages, even when we’re not used to Qt. However, I’m struggling finding how to add telemetry in the dark grey squares as you did. Could you point me the file to change ?

Thanks !

1 Like

Yes I really appreciate all the work vedder has put in and the aids he made to facilitate the development of the tool itself.

The text boxes are filled / changed in a widget: widgets/Sources/rtdatatext.cpp

Good luck!

3 Likes

This is certainly awesome, and I will include it in some of my products for sure, but for Battery voltages>20V, you will need a fairly large boost converter somewhere. Very very unlikely that is going to be inside your board.

Hi Guys,

If you are happy with your unit, please help get me some reference by voting for me below.

Sam

3 Likes

You got my thumb up! Deserved!

1 Like

+1 10char…

1 Like

I’m having a hard time finding a price and how to order. Whats the going rate on these?

Check out the new group buy:

Oh man. I don’t think I can afford $120 right now. Some day

I got this strange error image

Thanks for letting me know. Someone else told me also, may be your account is too new?

Same here.

There has to be something else. My account will have 2y soon.

Maybe because you are not regulars? I would think so to prevent scammers taking the lead.

Strangely enough even I can’t vote xD.

In other news! I have all graphs operational, one example of the temperature graph: image

Will push and build a release asap! For now I am starting to read on the plotting of bar graphs xD.

11 Likes

Great work JTAG! Can’t wait to put all the new features on my board!

@rpasichnyk has experience building the VESC Tool for MacOs :blush: