DIY 6S to 12S BMS with CAN - DieBieMS

Shipping forwarder is probably in HK

yup. pricey to ship from my China factory.

Usually we direct ship if we have like thousands of them… 20 pcs, not fun to fill out all the paperwork in china.

2 Likes

Sweet, so about a week till we get em then?

more or less, depending on the mood of the postal guys… but out of my hands from that point haha. good luck…

2 Likes

Lol, ok cool, thanks so much for making these! They look fantastic and the packaging is top notch!

No problem, learn lots myself along the way… By the way, two or more pcs buyers we bubble wrapped and bulk packed it for the reduced size.

Pretty cool well done. I worry about one thing which is when the battery is empty on a ride and this push to switch on is enabled, won’t this continue to drain the battery when you then wish to continue push kicking the board?

How is this handled?

How did you flash the bootloader?

I preflashed it already. If you want to you can use jlink or stlink to flash it again.

Will we get a tracking number from the Hong Kong forwarding company?

From DHL or other western companies

Using Hong Kong post, will have tracking

Dn’t forget to house your goodies folks, you have two published nice quality cases to choose from

@lock’s one

And @agniusm’s one
http://18650.lt/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/DieBieMS_nese.stl

2 Likes

I’m still awestruck that github has a built-in stl viewer.

5 Likes

@agniusm isn’t finished yet with his. He waiting to get the BMS in hand so he can complete it with the proper openings for cables etc… That’s what he told me last time at least. Hopefully won’t be too long after getting it till it’s completed :slight_smile:

I designed an enclosure for this BMS as well, ill upload it tonight if i have some time.

2 Likes

Wild they even support diffing on the stls apparently and can use their viewer code with a script tag: https://help.github.com/articles/3d-file-viewer/

Let’s see how long it takes for MS to mess this up :wink:

2 Likes

Hi there! Have you managed to compile some kind of manual yet? If not could you just paste what you have into Summarize this topic field? If you have no time I will soon look through the thread, choose the important information and paste it there.

Thanks for linking. And @lock for the design.

IMG_20180718_001012

Not sure yet if I’m going this way.

3 Likes

Ha, that’s awesome… Kind of never really expected anyone else to print one.

I should really upload the Fusion360 files so people can move the holes around a bit more easily. At the moment they are kind of randomly scattered around where I needed the cables to come out.

5 Likes