DIY 6S to 12S BMS with CAN - DieBieMS

Dammit too late. One of these days I’ll get my hands on one of these…

1 Like

If someone is making an another batch i’m really interested!

Look few posts back. @Samau18 plans to make a small series

Here is the included momentary switch and LCD screen.

If you are interested, please send me a PM. I will make another run if I have received enough queries.

Sam

3 Likes

@Samau18 can you make a new post to see if we can get a big group buy for this. I would love to get one if possible :slight_smile:

I am not level3 yet. Will see how I can start one

2 Likes

@JTAG Do you have board outline CAD with mounting holes or drawingvwith dimensions? I have been asked to do My NESE enclosure to fit your BMS. Also, how many power connectons is there? I see 5 but common - and pack - should be the same ?

1 Like

There is a step file of the design in the GitHub repository

https://github.com/DieBieEngineering/DieBieMS/blob/master/DB10005_BMS.step

I would love to utilise your design with the NESE cellpacks

Thanks mate. How do i buy one?

1 Like

Could this bms be used standalone without vesc(programmed)? If it can, sign me up for one. Where do i pay?

Click on the thread I linked. He will answer your questions. I don’t know if I can answer your questions right now :slight_smile:

You will need to configure initially with the vesc-tool terminal or the new bms tool Danny is working on. Basically set 6-12S and capacity. Then you are set.

1 Like

How do I get one of these?

I am getting interest for a 2nd round. I could put you on the list if you are interested.

1 Like

$120 shipped from @Samau18 based in HK in thread above

Yes add me to the list please

Forgot to ask, will this come with a fuse? I’m not sure exactly what type I would need to get that is used in this design.

Screenshot_20180610-093018

1 Like

Yes, I have included an 80A fuse, to match the the silkscreen value.

What type og fuse is that. So i could buy a spare one