Discussion about DIY vendors, delivery delays, communication, and transparency

Holy crap I bet your armpits smell like shit.

3 Likes

Shit just saw this and I am like nope nope nopeā€¦

6 Likes

lol wtf

char

5 Likes

WTF was going on here

Holy fuck Iā€™ve spent one hour reading this!

5 Likes

That is way to long sitting on the toilet. How did ur legs not fall asleep?

5 Likes

i got two for you holmes , one for each nostril

2 Likes

How did you know?! Whereā€™s the Gopro? hahahaha

1 Like

Lolā€¦trust me dude everyone took a minute to take the kids to the pool while reading this lol way better than reading the back of the shampoo bottle

3 Likes

@Michaelinvegas

love,

~damon

5 Likes

Yo come join the nyc diy chat weā€™d love to have your rowdy ass over there http://diy.nyceboarding.com Join the nyc chat too while youā€™re at it t.me/NYCEboarding

Donā€™t get offended though, we are ruthless when it comes to roasting people

@longhairedboy

No words

I donā€™t understand how anyone can be so mad, i mean heā€™s a fucking disney character. Even the deer kiss him. I can hear music in that picture.

Just keep feeding me beer, weā€™ll be fine.

4 Likes

Went to bed for 4 hours and this shit is still up. Glad to see the big dogs chimed in. Not surprised he didnā€™t show his face after LHB showed. If anyone canā€™t grasp that not only is esk8 new and that nothing that can carry humans around at high speed is free from repairs ā€¦ im not sure thereā€™s much helping them. I really like what sender said, this isnā€™t Macdonaldā€™s.

6 Likes

Photorph is probably in incognito mode right now like this

4 Likes

Bahahahaha!!! After @chaka makes his statement, @Photorph ainā€™t got nothing to say?

Donā€™t insult Ernest like that. Heā€™s a saint. LOL!

1 Like

To be fair @Photorph is probably just asleep gents. Give him a minute.

@Photorph is back in contact, and we are discussing the issue. Maybe we can boil it down to specifics which can be verified and then investigated or show to be false. Either way, a conclusion to this thing needs to happen so its not open ended. Answers solve problems.

8 Likes