Discontinued/updated bestech bms

This is really a bummer.

Bummer maybe but is this still a viable option to make a 12s battery pack with an eswitch even though the circuit protections are at a higher level?

I feel like itā€™s not that badā€¦ i always now incorporate @goldenHusky anti-spark protection and set the settings to like 80a max on Vesc6 so I donā€™t see what could go wrong.

The new option is still better than the competition in my opinion

1 Like

I will be testing them comparing to the old one as I was able to snatch one up. Will Let you guys know what happens once I finish my builds

Did you get a new version with 126ma balance current?

I got one of the old original version. Then 3 of the other newer versions

So what is the balance current on the 3 newer version?

This was the final data sheet they gave me

1 Like

Hey dudeā€¦ this caught my eye a few timesā€¦ is this the 12S version? It doesnā€™t say on the website. Unless of course 10S-12S is same BMS for bestech ā€“ apologies for my ignorance ā€“ only previously purchase a SuPower.

EDIT: Nevermind looks like you donā€™t ship to the US.

I am buying the remaining (6) HCX-D223V1 ā€” I will keep 2-3 of them. Rest I will sell @ cost @ USPS shipping first class mail. This isnā€™t a group buy just me and I will have a few left.

1 Like

Spec sheetā€¦ please donā€™t send me any money. I donā€™t do this money up front stuffā€¦and people asking me when will they arrive. I will pay for them all and then when in my handsā€¦ we can go from there :slight_smile:

Thatā€™s not a spec sheet for HCX-D223V1

Lolā€¦ thatā€™s what she sent me. Is this Lucy from Bestech on the the up and up or is she forgetful? This is my first order with them.

I just saw that too its the newer version. Oh well time to move on. R.I.P. HCX-D223V1. you will be missed

I also got this data sheet from her in the first emailā€¦ (can we verify it HCX-223V1 when I get them?)

@gogomrrobot those r for 12s battery pack not 10s

It appears that they still have some HCX-D223V1 for 12s but not for 10s So if your ordering modules for 10s they will probably send you the new version

1 Like

[shrug] already paid herā€¦ told her to send me only the HCX-223V1ā€¦ all 6ā€¦ guess it will be a mystery package. Well I will photograph the sh!t out of them when they comeā€¦ do let me know :slight_smile:

Will do @gogomrrobot

I got the new versions in but no wiring diagramsā€¦

http://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/bestech-hcx-d596-the-new-80a-bms-wiring/41047/3