Dirt_Bag has gone off the deep end, come see the show :)

I will not discuss this any more with you. The issue was resolved. Lies about what happened were told and it is being dealt with in a legal manner. The mods on the other forum have straight up been black mailing me as well. 2 moderators i will not name right now are currently under investigation by discourse for a very real crime. They abused power to lie and slander. You will see within the next few days when this goes fully public. Right now i am gathering allies and keeping my cards close. Dont trust what you see is all i am saying

2 Likes

You sir are a liar. There is no mistake, there is no confusion, you are just a liar.

15 Likes

Wait til its public. Its all in photos. You are literally being investigated for blackmail, good luck.

2 Likes

Sure, whatever dude. Good luck to you.

4 Likes

“Well that escaladed quickly” :flushed:

3 Likes

I’d be happy to publicly post the PM chain if you’d like. I have nothing to hide.

4 Likes

You can, but i personally wont yet. Discourse has asked that while this is ongoing, it needs to be kept internal. You and i both know you were not the biggest problem of the 2 mods that have done this. All i ask is that it remains internal for now, afterall it will save drama.

Also, it is against the rules to post private messages without all parties consent, or or in this case discourses consent i assume

Lets not derail this thread. Would you like to merge it somewhere? Skyart15 doesnt deserve this

I don’t care what you do, I think your making all this up, but whatever. BTW, I would NEVER buy a battery from you.

3 Likes

Am I the only one who finds the notion hilarious that Discourse, the software platform, has an internet police task force dedicated to tracking down user complaints of conspiracy?

Discourse makes the software platform. They do not moderate privately owned instances of their software.

15 Likes

I really have no clue how it works tbh.

I just got in touch with the a few days ago and i am following what has asked to be done.

giphy-3

2 Likes

@mmaner can we atleast have this merged? It really does not need to be in this poor guys WTB thread. Of all people, a mod should know that

Dont mind me :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

9 Likes

6 Likes

Nope, every other sane person in the world finds it ridiculous as well :slight_smile:.

8 Likes

Does that make you happy? Because, you know all I think about all day long is making you happy.

2 Likes

Real brave with the insults lmao. I thought mods were above that?

what insult? i’m saying you have a conspiracy theory and it’s nonsense, that’s an opinion not an insult. as you made all of this public I am allowed to have an opinion right?

5 Likes

wait so you are telling me bill gates isn’t on his way to nigeria as we speak to find that fucker i send money to whose uncle is a oil tycoon with 65000000000 million dollars in a bank account overseas?

3 Likes