Dilemma...Psychotiller 6" pneumatic Wheels

How much more to add two additional pulleys when the 2nd wheel sets come in? Ending up with two sets of wheels, tires and pulleys sounds awesome. Also, how long do you think it will be before the 2nd sets are available and you’ll need to collect the last $100+? The longer I can spread this cost out, the more likely I will be to go for it. I’m 98% there already, so you can probably just put me on the list anyway. Lol

1 Like

No offense, but I’d like the second set sooner rather than later. I wouldn’t want the second set held up by payment

If your payment has no impact on my delivery then no worries.

Payment sent

None taken. I don’t want anything changed or delayed on my account. I just want to know if this looks like it will be a 2 week process or 2 month process. Either way, I’ll have to find a way to work it out. I’ve been wanting a set of these ever since I first saw them. I don’t think I’ll be able to forgive myself if I don’t jump on this opportunity.

1 Like

Hey Dave! I’m in… I’ll support the cause. It’s a good deal…lets get those new wheels made! I’ll pay you when I see you. Give me a call. Thanks man :metal:

1 Like

Definitely get what you’re saying. These wheels look awesome, I’ve been chomping at the bit to get them too. Love the dish on them.

1 Like

$24 extra for the 2 pulleys and hardware.

1 Like

It won’t have an effect on eboostins wheels :grin:

1 Like

It’ll take about a month for the machining

I’m going to box up and ship the ones that are paid for this weekend.

@psychotiller OK I’m in! You know I’ve always wanted a set!

2 Likes

@psychotiller So,I checked with my wife and she said I have to buy your wheels. She said I would be dumb not to, and she would lose all respect for me if I don’t. So, for the sake of my marriage, put me down for a set and tell me where to send $$$. I’m so whipped. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7 Likes

I need to start listening to my wife! Bahaha!

PayPal [email protected]

2 Likes

Make sure to tell me what size pulleys you guys want!

I’m trying to figure that out right now. What kind of gear ratio/kv/voltages do you like to run? Are these 15mm wide pulleys?

Geez i saw this thread this morning and thought damn I should get on that. But then had life stuff get in the way. Come back this arvo and bam gone. Oh well snooze and lose.

1 Like

60T please

1 Like

I run all kinds of stuff and sizes, the 42t pulleys make for a fast ride. If you are going to be doing trails and hill climbs I would use the 60t. The pulleys have layers and can do 9mm to 18mm belts. With 150mm wheels you should shoot for under 200kv and 10s. It’s a sweet spot

2 Likes

Yes, looks like I slept through this one also. I already have a pair of the @psychotiller billet hubs with 6" Marco pnymmies that are great. These look great, what are the design differences?

biggest difference is they are quite a bit wider and are offset to allow more room for mounts

1 Like