DieBieMS v0.8 Batch 3

If your still talking orders, put me down for one too :+1::+1:

@Trdolan03

10 days ago. So the group buy is on :blush:

2 Likes

@Samau18 Please confirm I didnt miss cut-off and I made the list? Also (noob question) these are coming assembled and not as kits? thanks :slight_smile:

You are on the list , it will be fully assembled

1 Like

Hi question bc I see some people ask for charger we need a something special or I can use my regular 12s 50,4 8 A charger Thank you

Like this one 50.4V 8A Charger 50.4V 12S Li-ion Battery Charger Output 44.4V With Fan Aluminum Shell Smart Charg https://www.amazon.com/dp/B078MZYPDH/?&ref=flgs_ip_share

I am way behind the curve. Does it work for 12s? How much?

2 Likes

Works from 6s-12s. Check first post for the price but i recall it being $120

Hey @Devilmycry I would not trust that one as their description seems like it was badly translated from chinese. Also it is HUGE.

You need any constant current / constant voltage power supply of 50.4v for 12s charged to 4.2v per cell. You can even use a lab power supply for this job. Is there a reason to go for 8 amps? I guess you have a large battery?

What is your budget for a power supply? If your budget allows I would try to find one with

1. Adjustable voltage.
  2. Without fan.

Whats your location, maybe people could suggest something.

I would also recommend the Meanwell HLG-240H-48A as @deucesdown did above. Only downside is 5 amps not 8 amps like the one you showed. These have no fan and are really high quality. They even have a 7 year warranty. These can be found for around $70

If you really want the extra power and have the budget $135 go for the more powerful HLG-480H-48A which has adjustable amps from 5 - 10a. It is pretty large though.

https://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/MEAN-WELL/HLG-480H-48A?qs=u4fy%2FsgLU9PVn6yM5LRg%2bg%3D%3D

3 Likes

Hi Ok thank you

I just wanted to confirm. Am I able to use a single charger to charge 9s and 10s with this BMS?

@JTAG advises that you need the voltage of the batteries plus 3v so would any charger that can do 45V charge both a 9s and 10s 4.2v cells.

Cheers, Patrick

@Samau18 what’s the head count on this batch?

We are at 72. I am preparing batch 3 now.

2 Likes

+1 This. I need small BMS.

Well it’s not small if you ask me.

It’s 140x60 if I remember correctly

1 Like

I already checked BMS size. Thank for your concern. :slight_smile:

I can’t remember if I entered in on this or not (it was a while ago…) Is it possible to check that?

I just added my name to the list as I only just found this thread…am I too late?

No worries, I am making extras

Just filled up the form to join the batch. Thank you Awesome offer :wink: