DieBieMS v0.8 Batch 3

Did the seller / shipper put the correct HS code on the invoice ? Maybe ask him. Otherwise if they don´t know what it is they might put it to the side to determine the right one.

@klaus79856 I do not know. If the paypal invoice I paid for is part of the package: there is no HS Code! @Samau18 do you know if such a code is on the attached invoice?

It should be written on the shipping form we filled. Let me ask what was used.

Was told it wasn’t filled. I will look into putting a valid one in.

and here too - GERMANY held by customs.

some are lucky some not, @StefanMe got his and mine is still hold, same city, same shipping, same product…

Which City? Is there a city customs problem? :smiley:

München 10c

1 Like

Berlin the same …

2 Likes

Hamburg Same…

Eins, Zwei, Die, Bie

3 Likes

apologize for the late response. I,m not sure what i’m looking at with this photo. Do you know of any you tube videos that explains the install?

@Samau18 @JTAG Any ideas? Could this be faulty hardware?

Is the idle read out reasonable ? See if it is measuring properly first

check solderjoints

So, got mine today. I have already run the confing and connected everything accordingly.

BMS turns on, display works, push to start works but CAN does not work. Any idea why?

My focboxes still run FW3.40, any idea why I cannot recognize the BMS? Do I need a newer VESC-FW?

Can baud-rate is set on all devices at 500k.

CAN from one vesc to the other works.

(BMS wired: Gnd-CH-CL-5V+C_enable using the upper connector)

Anyone got the same issue? @oyta did you fix yours?

Thanks in advance, Mathias

Did terminal work ? Have you changed the id? Also you need to match the tool of the device . Ie vesc should be using vesc-tool while diebiems should use the diebiemstool

Diebiems tool (v.27 i believe) worked fine. ID:10 was set up as default. Terminal on the tool worked fine.

CAN fwd to ID 0/1 (form diebiemstool) or 10 (frrom vesc tool .95) did not work

got it to work :smiley: , flipped CL and CH.

thanks again for the making them available @Samau18 :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good news from German customs office and DHL noticed me… Have to pay 14 Euro…