DieBieMS v0.8 Batch 3

I made extras, please pm me your PayPal email

1 Like

Glad you like it.

Pre made wires won’t be practical as everyone will have a different length requirement.

Same goes with led and switch. The final length is very personal.

Hi great. Please send me personal message. I will reply with my PayPal. Seems like new users here cannot send pm messages. Thanks!

Customs got mine this morning another £25 in handling fees and custom charges. booo seems I lost the customs import lottery this time.

Mine was only £16 :stuck_out_tongue: But still got stung :frowning:

Hi Guys!

I am currently working on a quick start manual that will be followed by a video explaining the first steps. This should be available on the very short term (this weekend)!

22 Likes

I meant the cables that are already included…

4 Likes

@mike9, See if this of help. f75b4a3a2202527f6edfad27707671776d718b85

6 Likes

I think he is referring to the pinout for canbus OLED etc as they aren’t labelled.

EDIT: Found the PDF that should help you :slight_smile:

I also still need to figure out how to do the correct wiring with my 1p12s setup (2x 6s LiPo), the balancer port part is somewhat confusing :sweat_smile:)

Edit: Answered my own question after looking at the original DieBieMs thread:

But the image from @mishrasubhransu does help me to get started.

@mike9: CAN wiring:

Oled & Balance / Temp sensor wiring:

Balance connector:

6 Likes

Hast du mittlerweile mal was vom Zoll gehört?

There is a difference in VAT and duty. Duty depends on the HS code (Zolltarifnummer) VAT is 19% in Germany an you pay that on everything you buy on a daily base in a shop in Germany.

If you buy outside the EU a 100 Euro item you pay 19 Euro VAT and duty depend on the HS code the item is categorized by the seller.

VAT has nothing to do if the product is crafted in Germany or not.

2 Likes

@Samau18 Do you still have 1 or 2? I fucked up…

What did you do

Yes I do, pm me.

I was not addressed - but no! :persevere:

18-04-2019 11:14 GERMANY Held by customs

Same here :persevere:

@Samau18 I got mine at the hotell in HK btw :+1:, sorry for late confirm

1 Like

Hi @Samau18 / @JTAG

Firstly, just got my BMS all wired up. Mostly everything looks good, really pleased with it :slight_smile:

However, my cell temps seem to be randomly cutting in and out? They work sometimes and dont work other times. I am 99% sure its not my wiring.

Any Ideas? Geck