DieBieMS v0.8 Batch 3

its the way the world works man

1 Like

Non-sense Level 10000000+

Mine arrived to UK and no tax :smile:

Was confused when I gave the box a shake all the extra bits made it sound like a Lego kit hehe

1 Like

Exactly my experience too! :laughing:

1 Like

There are countries with higher taxesā€¦ * cries in swedish*

3 Likes

Revenge for all those scams from DHL :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Iā€™d love to purchase one of these as well, though judging from the looks of it Iā€™m late to the party. Are there any plans on another batch in a near future?

We made extra, just pm me your PayPal email

@Samau18 Sam what BMS FW version is shipped on this batch? Cheers

Should be v0.27, I will double check tomorrow

Just found this project, where do I order? :smiley:

3 Posts above yours :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Mine is also in state ā€œheld by customsā€. The taxes are not my concern. I am concerned about nice German regulations about any conformity. Another package had been send back by customs after I can look at the device at the bureau but they do not hand out because of missing CE information. And that device did obviously do radio thingsā€¦ I hope they give it to me because it is only a replacement part or a piece of hardware not a final productā€¦

Donā€™t think it does any RF, as we didnā€™t include the bluetooth module. Sam

Yes I know, But the officers there a not very familiar with that. Last time I told them that it transmits data - baaaang - they looked for the documents of the gadget product and kept the device. I am positive that is working well, but u have be carefully what you sayšŸ¤”

Package arrived just today, now the real work begins. :wink:

elektrospy-diebiems-batch3

4 Likes

Got mine! Itā€™s a beauty :heart_eyes:

Hello community, Does any one know of a assembly tutorial for this BMS. This is my first build and I really donā€™t want to mess this up.

3 Likes

@Samau18 just got my BMS and itā€™s awesome thanks! If I can suggest anything for the next run its that you provide connectors with silicon wire on them and a connectors that fits the pins on the OLED that comes with it.

Iā€™m super keen to put it in my build though. Thanks is for making it happen!!

Hello, just saw Batch 3. Is it too late to make payment and get from this Batch?

1 Like