DieBieMS v0.8 Batch 3

@arek Give us the scoop! Is it Arek approved? :yum:

Memes aside Iā€™m so excited to get mine :heart_eyes: hopefully this can really take my battery and itā€™s safety to the next level :+1:

One minor soldering imperfection but yeah it is Arek QC approved xD

1 Like

Oh please let us know. Will take note for future runs.

1 Like

and so we can check too :slight_smile:

its weird it makes sense for me to be excited about new drive train parts or wheels or whatever, NEVER ever thought I would be so excited tracking my BMS! :slight_smile:

1 Like

seems like weā€™ve never had super cool BMSs before :joy:

I havnt even purchased my drivetrain but thats going to be crazy exciting :slight_smile:

Very true, canā€™t wait to get this working with metr !

2 Likes

We must be the same personā€¦

Dont tell me youre also using the feather remote? :o

2 Likes

Lol not YET ! :smile:

2 Likes

Nothing critical, just that dual TVS/ESD protection device next to the USB connector is misplaced a bit, but still makes good contact and nothing shorts.

1 Like

Tracking updated today to tell me that mine is held by German customs :frowning:

Mine is in too.

Now how do make this thing ma biatchā€¦

pfff.

3 Likes

Same hereā€¦

@Samau18 is it possible to get a document that verify that this is a free warranty replacement part? Otherwise we have to deal with the German customs and have to pay taxes for the full price of 120 USD :woozy_face:

pm you to see what we can do.

How you can be german and at the same time too poor to pay like 30 euro of taxes, I thought you guys rich or at least wealthy xD

But Iā€™m actually confused how my delivery got passed without those fees :smiley:

Did you edit because you found a link for updated instructions? If so please share :slight_smile:

No not really I just decided I wonā€™t be a lazy ass expecting everying to be served on a silver plate :smiley:

For starters I was able to dig out link to compiled diebiems tool exe file:

Also I had to disable AVG anti virus so it will work at all lolā€¦

3 Likes

And For what reason I should pay taxes? I canā€™t buy this product in Germany but have to pay GERMAN taxes for a product wich is not crafted in germany?..

1 Like

Because thereā€™s a lot of politics behind why foreign products should be taxed. Just because I buy something from China doesnā€™t mean it shouldnā€™t be taxed.

1 Like

I didnā€™t know Germany could build public infrastructure and give you free medical cover without taxes. If you have a solution for this, you should share this magic with the rest of the world. Alternatively if you wish to avoid taxes I hear Honduras is a pretty cool place to emigrate to.

4 Likes