DieBieMS v0.8 Batch 3

I received the PayPal notice, but I’ve been out of the loop for a bit. Can someone please give me a quick update on the status of this project? What is the expected delivery date?

I can pay right away, but I must admit I thought the invoice was spam at first :wink:

If you didn’t pay, it might too late.

They are heading out to my Hong Kong office today (from China), paid users should start getting the tracking number by the end of the week.

5 Likes

You’re too fast :wink:

1 Like

Paying today after work (y) Picking up @ HK per agreement

Hi everybody! I’m sorry that my first post in this community is something like begging, but I just recognized this great topic.

@Samau18 or @directC If there should be a BMS left over, I would love to take it.

If not, I would love to participate the next time.

Yup, I made extras, sent me a pm with your PayPal email.

Thank you for your quick reply!

I’ve sent you a pm.

Can you please check and see if you received my PP payment My account shows pending

Hi Sam,

is the included push button IP67 and stainless steel?

Mike

It is ip66, brass plated with nickel

I also have a DieBieBMS I purchased from @Samau18 a few months back. It’s completely new, never used. I really don’t want to sell it but kinda need the money. If you run out of units to sell, I have one I can ship out right away. Same price, $120 shipped (in the States).

Should we expect the tracking number to come through paypal or our email? Just want to keep an eye on my spam in case it filters through.

It will be by email. Thanks.

2 Likes

Hi @Samau18, did you already start shipping?

Yes, folks should be getting tracking numbers shortly.

8 Likes

Got my tracking number!

Wait what it’s already in UK xD

1 Like

Mine too! 10

IMG_20190418_120812

8 Likes