DieBieMS v0.8 Batch 3

I’m in Hong Kong in 2 weeks, so if possible I could pick my 2 units up instead :wink:

Will let you know next week. Should be ok.

Dam I’m passing through HK but not leaving the airport this Sunday :frowning: I wish I could get mine too.

Yo Sam, how is it going? Im from china and I am building my own trampaboard thing, would it be possible to purchase 1set via alipay? And ship to Chongqing? Great work btw, really amazing to see how you guys make things happen. Splendid design and great manufacture. maybe add me on wechat so we can work things out? WeChat:tonystark7713

2 Likes

Sure, or just wechat me later. You signed up right?

I’m on the list with 2 pieces but didn’t get a invoice until now…

When did you start shipping?

Have a nice day and don’t stop working :sunglasses:

We are slowly testing. Also waiting for Danny’s latest firmware and tools so we can put it on.

You should have the invoice request next week. I should have a good idea of how many we have available.

3 Likes

Good news, we are ready to invoice.

Please check your emails(these few days, I have just passed the list to my colleague). I got 202 pcs orders. So please pay asap to confirm your spot. Should be ok, as I expect some to drop off from the list due to the long wait time.

Sam

6 Likes

@Wraith @Bsk8 @linsus @rpasichnyk @chill @rob.in.space @esk8

Please let me know your emails. (I didn’t have that field in the google form initially)

Note, I am calling this a replacement board for battery charger. (Not a completed product in case your custom gives you trouble)

3 Likes

I haven’t gotten an email, could you please check.

Hold your horses haha. I literally just passed the list to my colleague, she will need some time to process it.

Sam

9 Likes

Wow this came up quickly! Just paid, cant wait to receive my BMS! Its going in a pretty custom pack :slight_smile:

Just paid. I hope you receive the correct delivery address via PayPal but it is supposed to be correct there. :+1:

@Samau18 does give you the adress?

Did you enter it with the paypal payment? If not, please let me know via PM.

Sam

1 Like

thats me paid :slight_smile:

1 Like

I paid as soon as I got the invoice :slight_smile: address is through PayPal too :slight_smile:

:wave: goodbye money

:sunglasses: hello DieBieMS

3 Likes

@Samau18

Paid

1 Like