DieBieMS v0.8 Batch 3

Hi just question do you think or maybe it already done A app work on the phone for see everything about the battery

Just use a metr and connect CAN and then thats exactly what you have

@JTAG how far are you with figuring out the hardware issue?

When do you expect to provide @Samau18 an solution? Can you give us some insight?

Yes we found the problem and have (a) solution(s). We are now looking into the best way to solve it. We will fix it in hard and software to have two solutions available!

I will test the software solution tonight and will give @Samau18 the go for production.

I took a while but we will soon tell what it was and how we solved it!

7 Likes

So the module metr show on you phone everything from the bms

And what about just the regular module hm

No regular BT module is supported via Metr.App And no other App supports DieBieMS.

1 Like

:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob: Thank you

Really want these soon as I want to send it to hyperion to build muh battery :joy::sob:

metr and DieBieMS are a perfect match :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Can I drop my order back to one please? Probably shouldn’t buy multiple on an uncertain timeline

How can I make sure I placed an order?

Can I add one to my initial order or do I need to fill out the form again?

No problem. We are starting soon btw, Danny found the problem and is testing the fix.

2 Likes

Added thanks

Ahhh, in that case, maybe bump me back up to two if possible. Sorry

1 Like

If possible I would also like to add one to my order (2 Total).

ok, no problem

I filled out the form, but I know I’m coming to this party really late. Any chance I can get in on this?

You are still ok, we are going to start real soon.

Sam

1 Like

To confirm, the problem doesn’t apply to previous batches?

It is a calibration issue with the ISL chip(we are finding the measurement can be off by 1.5v). Danny added a comparison check in the latest version to make sure the LTC and ISL have a consistent value. (Which is why we have the production delay now)

If you updating your board (future or older version), there may be a need to enter a calibration value in the configuration. Danny is testing this now.

We are talking to the ISL engineers now to address this issue for the future. Ideally they should be calibrated well enough without the need for user to calibrate this manually.

Sam

5 Likes

Hi Samaui18,

I hope i can still get on this batch. I’m really impressed by JTAGs design and your manufacturing. When would the last possible date be for signing up?`I might have two friends who would be interested.

Cheers