DieBieMS v0.8 2nd batch (Total 48pcs, closed)

1 Like

Update, I am off to my vacation for 3 weeks.

Gave you guys a scare, the boards are finished and being tested. Probably are ready by the end of next week from the looks of things. I will be sending PayPal invoices next week for batch 2.

Please send me your emails if you have not done so.

6 Likes

I am giving up my spot for this, anyone want my spot?

ME!! PM sent!

10chAR

PM sent, thanks!

PM Sent! Interested for one unit in any open batch if not the next one!

I will also be giving up my spot if anybody would like it please let me know.

Any updates? :slight_smile:

Colleague should be sending the PayPal invoices today, testing I think we are almost done .

2 Likes

Maybe I misunderstood but I thought the second batch was complete, as in ready to ship? The invoice said 2-3 more weeks then another 1-2 for shipping.

Donā€™t worry. I got mine very very quickly, and even with shipping from Hong Kong it only took like 5 days for that to the US. Very pleased with this order :smile:

1 Like

Did you get yours up and running?

Man, you scared my assā€¦ here I am thinking some random person sent me a scam invoice for 120$ -__-

I waiting on my batteries so I can power it up, but although it looks kinda complicated to set it up itā€™s actually quite easy. Feel free to ask any questions you may have :slight_smile:

Hey I wanted to know, will the DieBieBMS show on its LCD display anything that a Bluetooth module, such as Meter not show in the telemetry? I was thinking if I connect the canbus cable from the BMS to the VESCā€™s, then that info should transfer over. Is that right or does it show things that only its display will?

Also, when setting up the canbus from the BMS to the dual ESCapeā€™s, do I just splice the wires in to the canbus cable connecting the ESCapeā€™s or is it done a different way?

Thanks for your help!

Isnā€™t that happening everyday on the internet?

happy to have paid 120 USD ! canā€™t wait !!!

Lcd only shows minimum info.

There are two canbus ports on the diebiems you can just link the two vesc on it and they are all connected afterwards (all three devices).

1 Like

I think my colleague is just being conservative on the shipping, doesnā€™t take that long.

1 Like

Sorry, colleague just cut and pasted from last batch where we collected first then manufactured. The boards are done and being tested. They should go out quite quickly.

43 PCs tested and ready to ship.

11 Likes