DieBieMS v0.8 2nd batch (Total 48pcs, closed)

Thanks for making it clear!

All material should arrive by the end of the week… Targeting to start production early next week.

I will start to collect payments when I am at packaging stage.

Note this v0.8 PCB, the latest version from Danny.

Sam

3 Likes

Mine is arriving Saturday! Excited :smile:

Could I still get in on batch 2? :sweat_smile:

@Samau18 Well, I hope you don’t forget about me. I ask for 1pcs 27d ago:)

@dkac Look at the list in first post. You are listed there with one BMS. :grinning:

Great! Can’t wait to test it. @hexakopter Thank you for the clarification.

Received mine today. Will test tomorrow.

3 Likes

Im having trouble finding the exact (or any) difference between HW 0.7 & 0.8. I tried reading…

2 Likes

Is it the push to turn on? I couldn’t find 0.8 on github (I’m such a noob)

1 Like

From my understanding, v0.8 is to pull the boot pin to ground. v0.7 was floating I believe. Just to make sure it doesn’t accidentally pull it to high by soldering flux.

We cleaned the boards, so shouldn’t be any issue.

Added quote below from Danny from github “Now tied BOOT0 to GND. This resolves a few isseus where the uC doesn’t boot when the PCB is polluted with flux or water.”

So if it doesn’t boot, cleaning it helps for v0.7, v0.8 fixed it permanently.

Pull to On is a firmware feature. Nothing to do with hardware.

2 Likes

The clarification is greatly appreciated @Samau18 , thank you. @deucesdown I’m right there with you, lol

Do you have any more rounds of the BMS planned? I would be interested

Still have a few left, I can add you to the list.

Hi ! Do you think there will be a 1.0 version later, even in a long time ?

Really interested in this product but can’t afford to be beta tester for now (possible heating trouble, etc.) ?

Is really up to Danny (JTAG).

I doubt there are much hardware changes needed. I would love a cost down version from a manufacturer point of view… The parts are so expensive. But then to the buyer it will be a downgrade.

Batch 3 might be a long time to wait. Seems like the last few units are moving slowly (I think I have 5pcs to go).

2 Likes

Mine is supposed to come in tomorrow, very excited. I will probably want to buy another one!

I might be in for two more (total of 4). Interested to hear feedback from batch 1 though. Keep us posted @PXSS

1 Like

Just got mine! It looks so well made, super high quality!! Can’t wait to try it out :smile:

3 Likes

Is there a guide somewhere for setting these up? Is a but more complicated then I thought it would be, lol.