DieBieMS v0.8 2nd batch (Total 48pcs, closed)

Still waiting material on 2nd batch. But should be faster with batch 2 when material arrives. We are spending quite a bit of time getting our testing process/method right for the first batch.

2 Likes

First batch is about ready isn’t it?? :smile:

Almost there, testing them now, but lack of automated test tools makes the task quite lengthy and difficult.

4 Likes

Have I missed the deadline? Thanks! :slight_smile:

I made extras, will add you to the list.

1 Like

Thank you! :smiley:

Do you have a rough ship date? Thanks again :slight_smile:

I will get an update next week.

3 Likes

I’m interested in 2

1 Like

I

GOT

TRACKING!!!

(1st batch I think)

2 Likes

#MeeeToooo

2 Likes

Me three! :smile:

3 Likes

I signed up but I havn’t payed for anything. Am I missing something?

Are you in the second GB?

If you refer to this post “2nd batch” as

then yes, I am in and my name is in @Samau18 list of interested members, I commented as the 33rd comment that I would like to join. Since some are saying they got tracking number I was very confused since I have not made a payment (though I would if I knew where to pay).

Message @Samau18 and ask if your on the list. If you are, they’ll send you a payment request email. I didn’t pay for mine till it was halfway built if I recall…? Find out if your on the list, that’ll sort you out.

Can I get 2 ?

1 Like

Got tracking too. I am excited :slight_smile:

Just sent him a pm :slight_smile:

I was told by forum moderator that I can only collect payment until I have them assembled. So batch 2 folks will receive payment request when I have them ready to ship. I should have all the material for batch 2 next week.

5 Likes