DieBieMS v0.8 2nd batch (Total 48pcs, closed)

Perfect!

And thanks! And there are still some fun features to add :nerd_face:.

4 Likes

I only had luck with usb so far.

Besides the protection case @agniusm made for this, is there any other like heatsink and cases for this BMS?

1 Like

You can click the stl file ā€“ itā€™ll start the built-in stl viewer.

1 Like

Iā€™d be interested in a case that would allow a heat sink as well :smile:

1 Like

fJust to double check for us simple visual folk.

This is right for roll to start and two escā€™s?

1 Like

Yes

10 chars

Sorry if this this has been answered before but I have not really been able to find the answer. How should it be wired if I want to connect my unity to, two(2) diebiemsā€™ via the can ports? Also to throw another wrench in the gears push-to-start and smart switch.

My thoughts are to parallel the the Can from the unity to the two diebiemsā€™ (canH - canH, canL - canL, 5v - 5v, GND - GND, and the 5v to can enable). But I feel like that leads to the problem of where to connect the smart power switch. Either the one that came with the unity on the unity, or the one that came with the diebiemsā€™ to the diebiemsā€™. If I connect it to the diebiemsā€™ I have to disable push-to-start on the unit but might be able to over come that by using the push-to-start from the diebiemsā€™. Otherwise I connect it to the unity but have a hard time understanding how I am able to power it up if the diebiemsā€™ arenā€™t on thus no system power.

Also Iā€™m sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this.

Side note, kind of related and further word on the highamps shield? That would totally eliminate the need for this question.

@JTAG

You should PM Danny on this. Havenā€™t tried this use case to comment.

Thank you I will do that

Curious if this was implemented? Apologies for the necro, have been searching for more information on the unpopulated SD card and implementation on my V0.9s.

Hello, am new here, i need to get one or maybe more BMSā€™s, is there any possibility that i could get what i need from your stocks guys?

We are sold out at the moment , we see if we can start a 4th back end of feb. Kind of chaotic in China with the virus.

2 Likes

okay, would you please tell me when you decide to start the manufacturing again.

Any news about the next batch? Or anyone got a spare BMS for sale? :wink: