DieBieMS v0.8 2nd batch (Total 48pcs, closed)

awesome, looking forward building it into my board :sunglasses:

Oh I never even considered that, that would make it so much easier! So I can plug both Escape into the BMS and it’ll work as if they were plugged in together?

When I go to set up the BMS, would I do this over the VESC tool application and be able to set up all three things (2 ESCape’s and BMS)?

1 Like

Canbus is common, you can go to any of the device and link to the id by canbus forwarding.

Ie vesc1 you can canbus forward to diebiems by id10 and talk to the bms via vesc. You can connect to vesc 1-2 from bms usb also by typing in the vesc canbus id.

2 Likes

Awesome, I’ll send paymeny shortly!

I was from the first batch. Just want to say thank you @Samau18 The packaging was great. Youtube videos also helpful

IMG_1380

5 Likes

Any BMs left ?

Is there any other YT videos besides the ones on the thread just showing it working, or is there some that show how to assemble it and set it up over the computer?

2 Likes

I made a few on the first thread. Pm me if you need more help.

1 Like

GoPro-White-Logo-2

11 Likes

I know, always late to the party :slight_smile: is there any chance in some BMS left? Thanks Samau18, it looks like you are good getting things done. Maybe next batch?

Will have to see if I have any left. Get back to you later this week.

1 Like

Please check your email for the paypal invoice, if you have sent me your email, you should have it by now.

Sam

2 Likes

Paid. Thanks

Just paid, also. Thanks Samau, you are awesome!

Bump did you have a chance to cook this thing? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Paid mine a few days ago…patiently waiting!

@Samau Sam - Any idea on timing for 3rd Batch of DieBieMS ? Thanks

Dogs been sick. So taking care of her has taken most of my time in the afternoons. I think I’ll take her to daycare today so I can get some play time with the BMS after work

1 Like

Dog comes first! Bms later.

2 Likes

I have the rest of the week without the gf around so I will definitely get it in this week.

2 Likes