DieBieMS v0.8 2nd batch (Total 48pcs, closed)

Just wondering what bs they are trying to pull now. Last time it was a Carvon with no CE cert.

@Hanok are you using the original metr module or are you using the metr pro?

I am using a metr pro.

I received mine also in NL, did not have to pay no customs fee.

I used 20awg for my balancing cable.

Sam

3 Likes

Thanks for letting me know. I had the chance to measure now and the dimensions are fitting the 66200213722 crimp terminals, so I would say they are for 20-24AWG wire.

1 Like

Hi Guys, if you are happy with your unit, please help get me some reference by voting for me below.

Sam

Why won’t it let me vote? It says I cannot post in the topic.

1 Like

Let me ask the thread owner. I can’t post myself also, @thisguyhere did it for me.

me neither

Hey do you have any BMS left? I would like to get one if possible!

Is there a heatsink needed for this?

I might buy one, @Samau18 but I won’t need international shipping if I do (just ship to china)

there is another batch going on right now

I’m getting the ‘can’t post in this topic too’. Weird…

@JTAG Danny said under normal typical is not needed. I am back from vacation, can test on the heat curve/chart asap.

1 Like

did you already get it by any chance?

Nope, tracking still has it as held by customs since the 10th .
I sent and email to DHL on the weekend to try and get some idea on why its been held captive for coming on 4 weeks now. Have received no letter or anything asking for for any information or requesting payment or to let me know they have my package hostage. Just another BS experience with postal service in Germany.

1 Like

For dual focboxes, I have the canbus connector between them, what other cable/harness will I need (is there a splitter) to connect this BMS to my set up?

Gotta solder it yourself probably.

Unless it somehow is included in @Samau18 ‘s package

1 Like

yeah, my kit has all the connector necessary to connect 2 vesc via can.

2 Likes