DieBieMS v0.8 2nd batch (Total 48pcs, closed)

Can high to can high can low to can low GND to GND 5V to 5V

And for the push to start: 5V to CANEnable

(Please make absolutely sure you donā€™t connect the 5V to the wrong pin :grin:)

( This is only for connection to a single vesc)

1 Like

Would that still be possible to do if your running dual VESCā€™s, both connected to a canbus port? Like, as far as I understand this atm, your saying for push to start you would plug in a canbus cable and just connect essentially loopkey the 5v to CanEnable your saying?

I split my CAN bus cable but the 5v connects from just one VESC to the BMS. Would be enough to power the isolated side of the BMS and prepare for push to start I think the drv wonā€™t really like it otherwise

For the two vesc situation just connect them to each other like you normally would (only CANH and CANL).

Also connect the CANH and CANL to the BMS, connect for only one of the VESCā€™s also to GND and 5V to the BMS.

The GND and 5V of both VESCā€™s should not be connected to each other.

1 Like

Thank you. Good. KakaoTalk_20180820_075058970

1 Like

I also received the BMS last week. Thanks @Samau18 for the perfect packaging and shipping! :smiley:

I see that a WR-MPC3 connector is used for the balance leads and that 20 crimp terminals are already within the package. I donā€™t have the BMS near me right now and would like to order some silicone wires now, but the WĆ¼rth website tells me there are two types of crimp terminals available. http://katalog.we-online.de/de/em/MPC3_3_00_MALE_CRIMP_TERMINAL_662X0213722 Are the ones we received the ones for 20-24AWG wire or the ones for 26-30AWG wire?

Are you in Germany? Did customs give you any trouble with the BMS? My tracking has been stuck on held by customs for over a week and Iā€™ve not received any letter in the mail to go and collect it.

In NL I have to pay customs, 25 euro :frowning:

Mine was held in DE customs nearly 4 weeks. Relax it will pass.

1 Like

Just wondering what bs they are trying to pull now. Last time it was a Carvon with no CE cert.

@Hanok are you using the original metr module or are you using the metr pro?

I am using a metr pro.

I received mine also in NL, did not have to pay no customs fee.

I used 20awg for my balancing cable.

Sam

3 Likes

Thanks for letting me know. I had the chance to measure now and the dimensions are fitting the 66200213722 crimp terminals, so I would say they are for 20-24AWG wire.

1 Like

Hi Guys, if you are happy with your unit, please help get me some reference by voting for me below.

Sam

Why wonā€™t it let me vote? It says I cannot post in the topic.

1 Like

Let me ask the thread owner. I canā€™t post myself also, @thisguyhere did it for me.

me neither

Hey do you have any BMS left? I would like to get one if possible!