DieBie JTAG 12s BMS | Gauging Interest | NONPROFIT

@fedestanco Thanks for driving all this. Had to finally create a username and let you know I’ll be on the list next to purchase a couple, if another one happens.

I work at a big semiconductor company and know a lot of CM/ODMs, if this CM doesn’t work out, would love to reach out to a few and see how much they can build these for us.

Crossing fingers for everyone, the layout looks good! I can have one of the our layout engineers review if there are any issues found (I’ve been telling some of the engineers in the office about my build and we were going to design something just like this but no point in redesigning the wheel).

4 Likes

Good to know there are some professionals following the project. Maybe you can run the next batch if you gather some interest.

Are there any extras? I am hoping there’s 1 left.

No seats left. If someone wants to drop out I’ll let you know.

if 2 drop out ill take one 100%,just send me a pm and ill send the money straigh away bro

Stuff is slowly coming in…

2 Likes

ooooooh look at those doohickeys!

1 Like

i’m ready and waiting. With drool.

Straight out of the oven. Next step: assembly.

13 Likes

Never felt so good looking at a PCB board.

anybody wanna give me half theres xD

Almost on the home stretch!

Wow, looking good

Can’t wait to hold it in my hands :slight_smile:

@longhairedboy how many of this boards did you order? Just wondering cause I think shipping to the US will cost you a lot of extra coins.

He is actually saving more than the other peeps. I can ship with UPS, up to 5kg (40 bms), for 25€ to america. And he doesnt even have to pay tax under 800$ value.

i ordered 4 but i actually need about a dozen of them.

I’ll settle for four now.

@fedestanco I’d be happy to run a batch of these through somebody in the US if anyone has recommendations on who would be the best fab shop to do it. I’m going to need these moving forward so i was hoping to work something out so that i could make my own and have some money flow back to the project somehow. Or at least to the designer.

3 Likes

So you want to put them into your builds. I guess you don’t only want to build crazy looking but crazy boards :slight_smile: You should try building a mountainboard too.

1 Like

Here is a list of most of the assembly fabs in the US https://smtnet.com/company/index.cfm?fuseaction=browse_companies&category=17&country=263

I completely agree to support the creator. In fact I ordered 9 more bare pcbs to resell. 100% of the profits (hopefully 90€) will be donated. Please @JTAG provide donation link :slight_smile:

Check out MacroFab and CircuitHub. Macrofab does direct manufacturing in Texas and CircuitHub acts as a front end for a bunch of companies.

Both should have pretty good pricing for smaller batch stuff. I’m probably going to use Macrofab to do a run of VESC6’s once i get a design.

@fedestanco I’m up for a 5-10 EUR extra payment if that goes to @JTAG