DieBie JTAG 12s BMS | Gauging Interest | NONPROFIT

Thanks @lock that bug looks promising.

It’s so easy to jankout cells that I think the best way for me to address this is to charge them all up to a standard value.

Edit: seems to have worked I pulls the cells from the first two packs & although lost usb connectivity to confirm, it’s powering on and the charger gave a good whack of juice(fan).

1 Like

Anyone got an extra they’d like to sell?

1 Like

Hi guys, the exams will end 27th of july, but there is good news if you want to get one bms: this guy is willing to sell a few and the quality looks very good.

I dont know him but he claims to own a tech company and judjing from the pics he knows what he’s doing. If you planned to get on this GB I would suggest to go with him instead PAYING WITH PAYPAL SERVICES to be safe.

Thanks for the referral! Good luck with your exams!

Sam

Hey Guys!

We want to build the DieBieMS. We are looking at the last BOM. (6 months old) Now there are many things not in stock. Maybe someone in this forum have an updated BOM, before we are also start looking for it? :wink:

thanks regards Andreas

look here - https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/diebiems-v0-8-batch-3/65313/88

Yes the bom stayed the same for quite a while, only some minor mechanical changes where made really the last couple of months.

Only the main components should stay the same, especially look for the correct micro controller and LTC.

I think the price of POE is also cheaper.

1 Like