DieBie JTAG 12s BMS | Gauging Interest | NONPROFIT

Early xmass present :slight_smile:

I’m holding my breath until they arrive so hurry up or i’ll be dead.

Holding breath that long is dangerous without venting, kinda like a lipo

Too late, i already puffed myself.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Regarding the screwholders they told me that they dont have the appropriate equipment to install them. I found out that they simply press fitted and not soldered. I will try to install them in my shop.

3 Likes

looks awesome, thanks so much for producing these treasures.

DAJUM awesome to see this progress! Looks good as well. Did you purchase the pressfits trough wuth directly? I have contacts that might be able to supply a 3D file to 3D print that could be used as the receiving part of the pressing procedure.

So so smart

@JTAG How do your prototypes work? Those things look so nice, @fedestanco I can’t wait to hold it in my hands :slight_smile:

@longhairedboy I hope you puffed up well, would be a shame for the community to loose such a guy :smiley:

i’m kind of ecstatic about finally seeing these in my hands soon. My mind is blowing as we speak.

1 Like

Same here :slight_smile:

I think I will machine it by myself since the one from wurth seems way too fragile and thin.

Thanks for the constant support btw. @JTAG please pm your address so I can send you the 9 extra non populated pcbs when they arrive.

We’re at the finish line! Can’t wait to try this out!

You the men @fedestanco & @JTAG Of course there is the configure I need to figure out I’m going to use these for 12s ATB Trampa builds

I have ambitious to match the VESCs communication style to allow all devices to be on the same bus and have the same communication flexibility ( connect to any device trough any device ) .

I really hope to have at least a basic cross platform ready tool by the time you receive your boards.

By the time everybody has their system operational there will likely be other SW engineers willing to help lift everything to a more open source community level ( at the basis I am a HW engineer, I just need the SW to do it something useful xD xD ).

5 Likes

I hope the people who can will get behind it and share the load, yes just basic functionality is all we want starting off. The cool S/W stuff can be implemented by those with the skills, will and time

Cheers @JTAG

The BMS is perfectly usable at its current state, the only thing missing is a computer UI. But since so many people will have one on the short term I really want to build it no :nerd:.

2 Likes

Hi guys, would any one of you be interested in selling one of your coming units to me? We’re a company looking to implement this in our product (non esk8), and would be willing to help on SW and also with hw testing, but we need a unit as soon as possible to test-implement it.

1 Like

I keep hitting the reload button on my mailbox but the BMSs still aren’t in it. I even yelled at the mail man incoherently but nothing happened. So i wait, and suffer.

I wonder if this is what my customers feel like.

2 Likes