DieBie JTAG 12s BMS | Gauging Interest | NONPROFIT

Maybe some others are thinking on the same way, and a bit of extra will be collected

i use macrofab for my e-switches currently and iā€™m not disappointed in the quality so far. I am disappointed that the price steadily keeps creeping up, and iā€™ve heard rumors about shadey stuff (nothing concrete or even specific) , but overall iā€™m happy with them. I just want to make sure i donā€™t put all my eggs in one basket without at least trying a few other baskets.

Thanks!

And so I am continuing my 12s build & holding my breath for these lovely BMSs. Hopefully the balancing will be tolerant of slighly out of balance cellsā€¦Otherwise it a big rip-apart in my future :cold_sweat:

Hi, I just joined this forum. I would like to participate in this build for 2 BMS. fedestanco, I signed for two in the link you provided. Let me know the next steps. JTAG, I really like your design and thank you for sharing it with community. thx

Sorry to tell you that the GB is no more open to new participants.

Update for the partecipans: 1-8 october the company is closed for holidays so we should expect the boards to be finished few days after that date. Will post pics as soon as I get any.

oh okay, thanks for the update. If anyone wants to do another build by pooling other interested users, please let me know. thx

are these things shipping soon?

Probably within 1 week after the holidays.

So January?

2 Likes

Haha hopefully sooner. Only thing I can promise is that on my side wont be any delays: receive on monday ship to you on tuesday.

1 Like

Wow we are getting closed to have them :slight_smile: I hope @longhairedboy youā€™re not right, but if it gets january than at least we can say it is a nice beginning of a year

I meant chinese holidays btw (1-8 oct)

3 Likes

@fedestanco do you have a Chinese origin? Just asking because when you shared the screenshot about your chat with the factory. I guess most of us only see some ā€œpicturesā€ in that chat, nothing more. But must be cool to speak a language in which you can arrange everything. Iā€™m a bit envious, I only speak some European languages :frowning:

I picked mandarin as the second foreign language in high school. Talking to vendors is a good way to review it.

2 Likes

Hello,

Any upgrades regarding to those BMS-es?

Yes. All but 1 component arrived at the assembly fab. There is a strange delay for the wurth screwholders. I emailing back and forth the chinese customs to get this thing released. Will get back to you with some assembled pcbs in few days.

4 Likes

@fedestanco you are doing a good job, I wouldnā€™t do it. I would be so pissed up that I have to go behind everything. I donā€™t have the patience to go trough every single thing more times.

2 Likes

Tell them to stop screwing around, we need balance!

The last part arrived at the assembly fab. They agreed to give max priority to the assembly: tomorrow pcbs will be done and I will post here some pics.

The following steps are :send the boards to the forwarder, pay the forwarder and wait to finally receive the stuff.

3 Likes

Wow, sounds like we will get them in the near future :slight_smile: