Did Jason from diyeboard scam me?

Agree, best motor for budget builds. Stick with 140kv not 200kv and pay a few extra bucks to buy it from a reseller in your own country.

Thereā€™s no resellers in Croatia.

2 Likes

paypal doesnā€™t freeze your account?

The issues are only on the 6374

I so far have seen 0 failure reports on the 6354 models, i have a pair running my diy no issues what so ever for many - many km.

Wow, Iā€™m still shocked about the ban, I had no idea this was going on. And quite frankly have seen more and more issues pop up with bigger or getting bigger companies.

For your reference, thereā€™s possibility other chinese market places will do this kind of cheat.

ā€œThe products are ready to send. So close dispute in paypal please, then weā€™ll send them after closing ā€.

I experienced this at ā€œGearbestā€ gearbest.com mall of Chinese big company that sells various electronic products, and that is one of the biggest market places of China. The company has some other market places and has over 5000 employees. Gearbestā€™s sales is 860M USD in 2017, incomparable with diyeboard, I guess. https://ecommercedb.com/en/store/gearbest.com

Paypal staff told me, when seller send valid tracking number to paypal, the status of dispute will be changed automatically by paypal. So closing dispute by buyer isnā€™t needed.

2 Likes

Chinese companies give zero fucks about you, because they are out of reach of your legal system.

When you buy from China, just assume you are buying from rouge sea pirates. Sure, sometimes they have what you need, but never give them trust.

3 Likes

With Gearbest also? Gearbest is my favorite site to order from lmao, I have never had any issues with them

Yes, and of course not all customers experienced. Itā€™s only my experience. And we canā€™t know rate of this kind of cheat.

Some people reported ā€œdonā€™t buy evolve!ā€ because of remote connection issues and attitude of customer support service, for example. And some people say ā€œunsatisfied customers tend to report issues than satisfied customers. That makes sense. But we canā€™t know the real rate of faulty product.

And when I check posts about boosted on Reddit, I feel thereā€™re so many people who experienced bending issue of motor shaft and horrible customer service about 3rd Generation Boosted. But we canā€™t know the real rate of faulty product.

2 Likes

I ordered a 3d printer from themā€¦ Good thing that everything went ok

So one more timeā€¦ Racerstar is ok? I know Iā€™m gonna be building more boards in future but I just want to get this one running again.

Fair enough, but evolve failiure is inherently dangerous because you canā€™t tell if your model is prone to failiure. Brakes locking up is extremely dangerous and Iā€™d still preach to not buy evolve because they have yet to acknowlege or address the problem.

1 Like

Makes me sick every time I read something like this. If there was anything we could do as a group I would love to help. What if we all signed up to send an email all at once. Everyone who joins in can all send an email saying ā€œif you donā€™t refund him we are no longer using your businessā€. Maybe itā€™s a stupid idea but it would certainly get their attention. Iā€™ve bought two ESCs that have broken from them. Mostly because of the size. I wonā€™t consider using them again if this doesnā€™t get resolved.

1 Like

That would be amazing!

I think thereā€™s a way to do a sign up sheet here. Iā€™m certainly down to help

2 Likes

Yeah an email might help but it wont hurt his business. Not saying hurt his businesses but alerting potential customers is better

1 Like

More so a flock of emails to show how many people are aware of this shit and are going to spread word if not made right. Itā€™s too easy to ignore a single threatening email. I found diyeboard through this forum as Iā€™m sure many people do.

1 Like

OK. I dont know Jason from diye but you should have seen the insults he was giving out just before he was banned.

Its his attitude Customer service and shitty products. Leaking credit card info and other personal stuff

2 Likes

Yeah, It would be awesome if we do that

Letā€™s just get the real Jason to put it up as a banner on the forum, kinda like when enertion is having a sale.

Or someone hacks diyeboard and posts it on there own website :rofl:

4 Likes