Did Jason from diyeboard scam me?

my bank just made me fill out a form and it was over in one business week. didnt even need paypal. you should call your bank like others have said… im sorry man i know how hard it is 2 save up cash for these things. i hope you get your money back friend :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Hehe I like this idea. Seriously though, this is the best option, order the same parts and wait for them to arrive, then claim they are broken and use the other broken ones as evidence.

To some it might seem unfair, but really it’s what is expected and deserved. You cannot treat customers like this

10 Likes

I normally don’t condone these actions but I have to agree with @pat.speed in this case.

Just don’t even mention or say that you are going to do that anywhere online.

1 Like

As if anyone would have the energy or time to investigate haha.

2 Likes

Paypal is a big douche

1 Like

I didn’t think this topic would get so many views that quickly but thanks for all the support guys

1 Like

I’ll keep calling paypal… Myb if they see this post they’ll know that he’s scamming people for real xD

2 Likes

I feel like the people on reddit has no idea this shit goes on

3 Likes

Don’t hold ur breath they lost my money last month. Had to get my credit union Involved… wasn’t the first time. :anguished:

1 Like

The problem is that I paid with paypal balance

Damn dude… That blows. Let the bbb know

I just found out that they also have a forum lol

http://forum.diyeboard.com/

I bought some parts from diyeboards when I just started out, and I have to say like 40% if the stuff I bought from them has broken?

1 Like

I’m constantly telling people on r/electricskateboarding to not buy it, I sound super preachy but I wish more people knew

1 Like

Do they care? Im not on reddit much

1 Like

Honestly not really. That subreddit is basically all people buying prebuilts and the number of people using DIYeboard outweighs the number with DIY

1 Like

The whole “we sell A grade/higher quality parts outside of Asia, where others sell similar looking B grade components” got old really fast.

Time and time again I asked for evidence of these differences and I told Jason explicitly evidence could help boost sales…if it were true. He never sent anything despite promising.

That said, the same crappy parts are sold by many different resellers, some of them located in Europe and the US. Watch our for rebranded parts (motors, trucks, escs). Typically the same quality, but after sales is where you will often notice a difference.

1 Like

Now I just want to start riding my board again… I was looking at these racerstar motors that would fit on the truck

They are not that expensive and in the future I would for sure upgrade to original caliber II trucks, Dicky Ho cnc motor mounts etc.

What do you think? I heard racerstar is ok and I mean, every drone builder has used them

They are perfect because they have the d shaped shaft that would fit the pullies I got, they have sensors and it would all fit as is

I wanted to get flipsky motors but now that he scammed me, my budget has collapsed

assuming youre in the upper 48, im looking to sell my used flipsky 190kv 6354 motors and would be happy to give them to you for less than flipsky x)

edit: pm for details if youre interested

2 Likes