Did I just brick my Focbox? Heeelllppppp!

Makes sense. But the same thing happen to me. However, I only did “read” . No write commands. So I guess it’s read and write. There’s obviously and issue/bug with the app mode change section. The developer is looking into it, We only sharing experience so it can be promptly resolved.

1 Like

One thing you can’t blame FocBox as its only hardware… It’s software and it can affect any vesc :wink:

I’m back in business fellas ! Zoom zooom!

4 Likes

Basically just happened to me , TCP thing and everything

1 Like

That sucks. Hopefully you can get an st-link,?get you back on the road soon.

Exact same thing happened to me, I changed some settings in Vesc tool mobile, switched to metr.pro and read configurations, turned off and on the board to confirm everything worked, and the master side of my Flipsky 6.6 Dual was dead, no green led only blue. For those of you who had the same issue as me, please pm to walk me through the steps of reviving it. I understand I have to purchase a stlink v2 but I’m lost from there despite trying to search for a clear tutorial. Thanks in advance.

Can I pm you my logs, maybe take a look and see if I did anything wrong? Thanks.

I used some pin headers without soldering them in (although you can if you want)

Just slightly pressed against the pcb holes and uploaded the hex…worked fine